Confirmed with Link: K'Andre Miller - Re-signs with Rangers - 2 years @ 3.872 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Should it be more than Byram? Well 13k… I’dont think so. But it is what it is. Get Laf done now.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
You realize Byram has missed a ton of time in his young career right?

He’s yet to play anything close to a full
Season.
Yes. But Byram has a cup, and he was the best Avs defenceman in the finals. Injuries are why he is paid what he is now.

I wanted 3 years for Miller, but this is a fair deal TBH

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Would have preferred to lock him up long term but he could have asked for more than 3.8 easily.
was thinking he would come in at 4.2-4.5.
Sucks we couldn't get him at 6 million X 6 or 7 years.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Doubling down on the shitty defense corps we had killed the last core.

Hell, bridge deals could have saved us. Bridge Staal and Girardi, play Yandle, keep Stralman, and win the Cup in 2015.
Not giving Stralman 4.5-5m was so ridiculous. To give Dan Boyle the same cap hit.

Yandle playing 15 mins a night after they acquired him was when I started realizing AV was a horrendous coach.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Yes. But Byram has a cup, and he was the best Avs defenceman in the finals. Injuries are why he is paid what he is now.

I wanted 3 years for Miller, but this is a fair deal TBH

The cup doesn't factor in much even though he was very good for them in that run after Girard went down.

You don't think Miller is worth around what a guy who has never played more than 42 regular season games in a season? This was literally the first time hes played more than half a season and he did so barely. Miller was great during our run in 2022 too.

Reactions: lilphildub

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Letting Stralman walk was one of the dumbest decisions this stupid organization made in the 2010’s.
Pouliot too, low-key.

They put this arbitrary "you can't pay Benoit Pouliot $4m" on it for some reason.

Analytics still had him as a vastly underpaid player for Edmonton in 14-15. He had 34 points in 58 games barely sniffing the powerplay.

When he was on the ice, his team was good. Simple as that.

Running back the same team with Hayes instead of Richards and the Bobbsey Twins playing less would have made them the best team in the league.

Reactions: Boris Zubov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad