Confirmed with Link: K'Andre Miller - Re-signs with Rangers - 2 years @ 3.872 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
When the Rangers had breakup day in 2022, they disclosed what everyone was playing through.

We heard about Strome's hip
We heard about Goodrow's broken leg.
We heard about Lindgren's ankle

Nothing on Panarin. Zip. IF he was dinged up it wasn't serious enough to keep him out (or even from taking part in optionals, which became a thing for him once they hit the Carolina series.)

The excuses need to stop.
Panarin's skating just hasn't looked as good since that groin injury in my opinion. He's not as tenaious on the forercheck, he's explosiveness in skating doesn't seem to be as quick (Not that he was ever Connor McDavid out there). His happy high kick is gone.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Panarin's skating just hasn't looked as good since that groin injury in my opinion. He's not as tenaious on the forercheck, he's explosiveness in skating doesn't seem to be as quick (Not that he was ever Connor McDavid out there). His happy high kick is gone.

?

When did he have a groin injury?

The only one I can remember is the soreness he had during his first camp here. He went on to have his best season ever after he got over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad