Confirmed with Link: Kadri Suspended 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Come on, we are not going to lose this series because of Kadri. You guys are always going on and on about how deep we are, well, don't we have enough depth to cover for this loss? I think this series is 2-2 when Kadri comes back for game 5.

Flyers have answered the bell tonight after losing Game 1 7-0. Leafs need to answer the bell tomorrow.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Also the number 34 could indicate he's either old as dirt.. or a Matthews fan.

Or a Jamie MaCoun fan!

Jersey mikes is a sub shop in some parts of the US, not sure of all the states they are in but I know there is at least one in Florida so if he is Florida with 34 he is a Reimer fan

ClarkSittler

Mar 25, 2014
Honestly if we got Tavares somehow, I would trade kadri for a josh Manson and nick Ritchie or something of that sort.. kadri is a good player but he just seems to do dumb stuff like this constantly

Kadri is a highly skilled forward with offensive talent and heart who is paired against the best players in the game, not to mention his very attractive contract. Trading him would be completely stupid.

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Was listening to the Fan 590 with Bob McCown on the drive home from work, they were talking about how the officiating has been totally different in the Jets-Wild series, basically letting them play and keeping the whistles away...as it should be in the NHL.

Kadri must feel like a real POS right now, abandoning his team for the next 3 games..I say abandon because he made a conscious decision to throw a questionable hit. Dumbass.

The plus side to this is that Andreas Johnsson likely gets into the lineup.
I have no doubt that nobody feels worse than Kadri right now. That being said the refs really need to decide what kind of game they want to ref either let them play or call everything calling the chintzy crap is stupid

Reactions: saffronleaf

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Well. hopefully lesson learned.

And hoping it's Marchand's turn to do something dumb...he's kind of known to do that.

Tlo1

Nov 6, 2017
What f***ing crock of shit! f*** this f***ing league! That pos with a flying elbow to Marners head and he gets nothing.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Jersey mikes is a sub shop in some parts of the US, not sure of all the states they are in but I know there is at least one in Florida so if he is Florida with 34 he is a Reimer fan
A Florida fan then. I did not know of this sub shop. It must sell exquisite filet mignon subway sandwiches.

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
What a f***ing joke. Kadri should have through an elbow, he wouldn't have gotten anything.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Fake leaf fan here obviously a bruins troll.
I love when ppl question the legitimacy of ones fandom for thinking critically. You can't defend this one man. Regardless of how blue your blood is.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I hope the scrutiny will result in penalties being given for the secondary stuff that Backes, Marchand and other Bruins get away with after whistles. He comes in facewashing and glovepunching at stoppages. Backes routinely charges and hits a beat or two late and is never called. A d passes takes a stride or two and Backes arrives for a “big”hit. Charging never gets called, well almost never.
Not bloody likely! Just watch, they'll get away with it even more!

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
If your biggest defense of Kadri's suspension, is whining about other guys, then you dont really have a defense.

Just like you, id like to see more consistency from the DOPS.

But you cant argue against this suspension, given playoff night 1 Doughty suspension was the benchmark

And then the benchmark suddenly wasn’t the benchmark in deciding Johansen and Wilson’s case.

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Not bloody likely! Just watch, they'll get away with it even more!
I know it's wrong to wish injuries on players but man it's Times Like These I would love a line of Rosehill Domi and Colton orr that would have been a crazy line and could do some serious damage. Just have them play like 5 minutes at the start of the first get thrown out of the game after taking out some key Bruins pieces.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
A Florida fan then. I did not know of this sub shop. It must sell exquisite filet mignon subway sandwiches.

I only knows it exists because I went to Florida once and had it there. I haven’t looked but it’s probably in many other US states too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad