Value of: Kaapo Kakko

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Kakko scored a goal against an ECHL goalie playing his first NHL game in 5 years, and also scored against an empty net

On his way to becoming a hall of famer. That'll show everyone doubting him

Fair point, or it would be if Tokarski had ever played a single game in the ECHL.

Reactions: Leaftors

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I wonder if NYR is suffering from having too many good young prospects. In the sense that development isn't a simple process and they have only so much bandwidth.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Are Kakko’s struggles due to him being used in the wrong situations? Bad linemates or coach wanting him to play a style that he isn’t good at ?
It’s hard to believe he is struggling when he looked so dominant his draft year.
Possible confidence issues?
I don’t get why the Rangers do not slap him with Panarin or Zib full time and give him some elite skill to play with and work on his confidence . For now , let him play his game and show his offensive side of his game , then focus on the 200 ft game after he regans his touch ?
As a Devils fan I hope he doesn’t find it anytime soon lol. I am a fan of players that are fun to watch thiugh and hopes he shows the skill that was evident during his draft year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad