Player Discussion Kaapo Kakko - The grande nickname discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
His hands and slap shot are insane.

Since I was just quoting Anchorman with a friend...

38d3t8.jpg

Reactions: Nate070

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Rantanen was asked today what tips he would give to Kaapo for his first NHL season...he said "Nothing related to playing, he knows that stuff, but I'll be refreshing youtube for his first english -language interview". Lmao. I bet Kaapo's gotten some **** for the "wow, its a nice city" thing from the training group.

Rantanen is a bulldozer, and if Kaapo has learned anything from his training partner, he should be good to go.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Rantanen is a bulldozer, and if Kaapo has learned anything from his training partner, he should be good to go.

Before the draft I said to my friend, if Kakko is as good as Rantanen he's a homerun pick. Now i'm feeling more greedy, I hope he's better than Rantanen, Aho, Laine, and even Barkov.

Reactions: Aurinko

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
9 pages and there is a mixture of sarcasm and serious but every nickname mention is god awful and worse than the last. can we please just stop with this garbage and make a player discussion thread about the actual player
I agree. I'm on mobile on lunch break, if you or someone else can start a thread I'll lock this one up.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I don’t care what his nickname is but the closer training camp gets, the more excited I am. I think this kid is going to be right in between Barkov and Rantanen when all is said and done. He’s just got it. I know I’m preaching to the choir but I won’t be remotely surprised if he’s the consensus #1 in a redraft a few years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad