Prospect Info: Kaapo Kakko, RW, 1st round, 2nd overall, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

danktopshelf

Dec 23, 2014
NYC
It might just be me, but Cozens seems like by far the best human being profiled.

Hughes is a massive dbag. Which if I'm a Devils fan I like. You can't be that much of a d-nozzle and not be the truth. I thought he'd bust, but he's probably gonna be pretty good. Big shout out to Hughes' bubby. She was both cringy and the real MVP. I'm all about Jack's grandma.

Kappo is for real Ivan Drago. Kappo is gonna score goals, win games and cash bank. Respect. Guy comes off like a ringer. Best player in the draft by far. But he's not gonna be tabloid fodder. I doubt he ever chills with his teammates here. This guy is gonna score 40 goals a year and be doing stuff in Finland none of us know or care about.

Cozens seems like such a good dude. Like for real salt of the earth. Watch him bust, but I think he'll be successful whether it's hockey or not.

Caufield also seems like a tool, but you can tell he's a good guy from a good family.

Last edited:

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
It might just be me, but Cozens seems like by far the best human being profiled.

Hughes is a massive dbag. Which if I'm a Devils fan I like. You can't be that much of a d-nozzle and not be the truth. I thought he'd bust, but he's probably gonna be pretty good. Big shout out to Hughes' bubby. She was both cringy and the real MVP. I'm all about Jack's grandma.

Kappo is for real Ivan Drago. Kappo is gonna score goals, win games and cash bank. Respect.

Cozens seems like such a good dude. Like for real salt of the earth. Watch him bust, but I think he'll be successful whether it's hockey or not.

Caufield also seems like a tool, but you can tell he's a good guy from a good family.

Top five offseason post.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Respect.

But if Hughes weren't playing hockey he'd be rushing PIKE right about now. His being from Orlando now makes sense. Dude is pure vinegar water. He's probably gonna be the man in JC/Hoboken

Oh man, I forgot he was a Floridian. Total dbag, can't wait to watch these two play against each other forever.

danktopshelf

Dec 23, 2014
NYC
@danktopshelf johnny manziel

would love if Hughes went down that path (well not the drug part) but he’s gonna be good

def a huge schmuck, though
At least Johnny Football was entertaining.

Jack Hughes is a cross between Brodeur and Scott Stapp.

It now makes total sense why Jack Hughes and Taylor Hall are BFFs

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Yes.

reFC7Gf.gif

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
They're still kids--to me Kaapo comes over the most serious and driven but maybe that's partly because you don't see him interacting with the other players. He's almost like an intruder in the video. It's alright though--IMO he's the one who should come out of the gate fastest. He's got very good size and strength already and he continually attacks the net--he should become our best player within two/three years--for the next decade or so he'll be a New York sports icon like Henrik.

GunkWinger

Oct 21, 2008
CT
At least not yet. Once hes playing for the Devils I could see it but right now he just an 18 year old kid.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
What are some of you going to do when Hughes headlines Team USA in the 22 Games :laugh:

Looking forward to (and rooting for) a long, successful careers for both Kakko and Hughes. The Rangers/Devils rivalry has been stale for far too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad