Prospect Info: Justus Annunen

LTCPain75

Jul 12, 2022
I know it's been two consecutive shutouts against, arguably, the NHL's worst team. But Annunen has looked calm and positionally sound in both wins. I think we have our backup goalie and maybe more!

Reactions: AvsWraith

AvBuff

May 1, 2019
I wish management had given the Juice more starts earlier in the year so that we'd have a bigger body of work to review in deciding whether to get a goalie at the TDL.

It'd be nice to use whatever assets we had earmarked for a back-up goalie toward whatever "mediocre, but better than RyJo" Center we've been eyeing.

My vote is to "Squeeze the Juice" going forward. But I suppose if they see a back up goalie they like and doesn't break the bank . . . OK.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Ive always been a believer. a fact: right now he has only one less shutout than Helleybuck, who has been the best goalie this season.

saving this post for eternity when he becomes the consensual second best goalie in the history of the franchise. :cool:
Behind Ivan Zhigalov

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I know it's been two consecutive shutouts against, arguably, the NHL's worst team. But Annunen has looked calm and positionally sound in both wins. I think we have our backup goalie and maybe more!
Fourgiev lost to that worst team. Anyone getting a 36 save shutout is impressive. The crease should be shared alot more goin forward. If Annunen allows 4 goals so be it the other guy is doing that aswell.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Fourgiev lost to that worst team. Anyone getting a 36 save shutout is impressive. The crease should be shared alot more goin forward. If Annunen allows 4 goals so be it the other guy is doing that aswell.

Agreed. Going forward, we should be splitting the load with some more balance between Fourgiev and Fatso. Not going to lie, the latter's recent play has me just excited enough to the point where I'm starting to envision the moment where he lets us all down.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Agreed. Going forward, we should be splitting the load with some more balance between Fourgiev and Fatso. Not going to lie, the latter's recent play has me just excited enough to the point where I'm starting to envision the moment where he lets us all down.
No need to worry. He's not going to let in another goal ever again. The people who asked why not just get a fat guy for a goalie were onto something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad