GDT: Just Win Baby! Part 1 vs Toronto

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Surprisingly, the Canes don't have a cumulative negative goal differential in any regulation period thus far:

PeriodGoal Differential
1stEven
2nd+1
3rd+1
OT-2
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

For the sake of comparison, here's the cumulative goal differential over the prior 2 seasons:

PeriodGoal Differential
1st-4
2nd-12
3rd-20
OT-7
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

OT for the Canes has been and continues to be losing time.

Source --> NHL.com - Stats

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
after careful consideration I suggest we blow the leaves out of town. give them their own yyzexit, if you will

In theory, this should be a easy victory. I mean, I can blow hundreds to possibly thousands of leaves with a blower. A Hurricane can do more damage. This should be a 10-0 win easy if we're going by theory.

It would also bring back our beloved positive goal differential too.

Hulkacaniac

You MUST
Jun 4, 2015
NC
I think people have said this before, but was bored and watched the post game interviews from Wednesday, and Bill's attitude really pisses me off. It's just the same character every time. "Yep, we can't expect to win with that level of effort." "We had some good chances here and there but got overworked in some other cases." I get it you're bill Peters, but how are you not absolutely angry and embarrassed? You're a hockey coach, this is supposed to be your passion and the other team just took a giant shit on you. And your response is what? "I didn't see that coming." Who didn't see this coming? How do you expect anyone to care when you don't appear to? Anyway, ranting and raving over. Rask is back in, cam's in net. History tells us this is the beginning of a slump after a run towards a grasp of a playoff position. For anyone's sanity I hope not. It's like Groundhog Day, but with no end, days instead of years, and I haven't learned piano.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
a good team is still going to lose 30 games a year.

i get we all want Kurt Russell from that one movie (<-- intentionally using the actor, not the character he played), but this really is the wrong sport to have a blood n guts wordslayer. He's paid the big bucks to not overreact to one game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad