OT: Jukebox: Your Taste In Music

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
All-time favorite in that genre is Anata. Odious Mortem, Psycroptic, Neuraxis, Necrophagist. Lots of crossover with other metal subgenres, I'd throw Nile and Decapitated and Lykathea Aflame in there too.

Mostly out-dated stuff since I dropped out of being up-to-date with music scenes for a couple years (easy to do when you have hundreds of albums to cycle through on your ipod/laptop) and am just starting to get back into the swing of things. Open to suggestions for newer tunes, for sure.

**** yeah! :yo: My very favorite Tech Death bands are probably Gorguts and Spawn of Possession, but you named some great bands too.

Norduck

youllneverquackalone
Feb 9, 2015
CA
**** yeah! :yo: My very favorite Tech Death bands are probably Gorguts and Spawn of Possession, but you named some great bands too.
oooh Spawn of Possession's a great one, don't know how I forgot them in my off-the-top-of-head list. Gorguts I've never checked out.

Under a Stone With No Inscription is probably a top 20 favorite album in any genre for me, glad to see another Anata fan. Could never get other friends into them as they were too heavy for my melo/prog death friends and too melodic for my death metal amigos.

Matt UK

Mar 31, 2012
Wales, UK
Love a lot of 90's punk which is reason why I like the Ducks, as they play the Pennywise song.

BTW the band must making a killing on royalties from the Ducks alone! ha

ahtikullervo

Jul 31, 2006
Estonia
Duran Duran
Erasure
Depeche Mode
Ultravox
Alphaville
OMD
Camouflage
Yaz(oo)