Votes: 79 67.5%
  • JT Miller

Votes: 38 32.5%

• Total voters

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Don't worry, it's not.

I'd also be remiss not to bring up that IMO Kesler's 2009-10 season was much more impressive than his 41-goal season. He played much harder assignments and did very well. He was a much better distributor as well. In the season referenced, he was quite a bit more, well, he didn't use his teammates as well as the previous year I thought. Offensively I like Miller more, overall I'll go with Kesler sneaking past him.
Definitely, Kesler was far more impressive the year before the 41 goal year. No Malhotra taking responsibilities away from him, zero tunnel-vision/forcing the play frustration, more points with less PP opportunity (he was on the 2nd unit, right?), and was the full value primary play-driver of every situation that he was in. I think I probably would lean towards that version of Kesler over Miller, but it's easier to associate Kesler with the brute force version of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: vadim sharifijanov

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
873784e7-2434-4ead-9a80-97375a6f3843_text.gif

• Love
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
I don’t like the idea of comparing the two individual seasons. And I’m not for bringing a player down to build up a different player. But I think Miller is the better player the Kessler because I just don’t see Kess having the success Miller has with this group. Kess was a beast and gave his all, but he wasn’t a suck it up and carry a team night after night guy. This was considered a bubble team at the start of the season and I don’t think Kess wouldn’t be carrying it to where it is now. He would have gotten out of here, and thats not shade, just the sort of guy he was.

Miller has more Juice in him. (The kb3 kind)

Don’t at me, Im not gonna argue it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad