JT Miller or Kane should be our main targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
Me personally I rather Kane at 50% then sign giroux to 3 years 13 mil, Kane will not cost as many assets as the centers on the market im guessing Nils and 2 picks get it done

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
Imagine a league without a Cap where Musk bought a team and put it in New Mexico and he signed the very best players in the league.

I prefer having a Cap.
The New Mexico Musk Rats, I can get behind it

LoveGoons

Mar 3, 2021
We can not afford either of them.. but Kane on the second line would be an awesome addition if he could handle nyc life style.. o one would be running pararin

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
This team is not far off at all but will be in salary cap trouble soon. We need to pull off a blockbuster to pull us over the hump to beat a Tampa or Colorado next year.

Our biggest weakness by far? Scoring 5 on 5. This needs to be addressed with a major move if we want to be a serious contender for the cup next year. The moe to me is JT Miller #1 as at 50% retention he is a very small contract and he provides exactly what this team was missing in the playoffs. A tremendous #2 Center (who could easily be a #1 on other teams) that can do it all and has a rugged game. He seems to be a perfect fit for a Gallant system.

Price might hurt a bit but for such a great fit for the team and what it could mean next year is worth it.
NO NO NO
we are already cap constrained
we do NOT deal youth, which helps manage cap and extends our window
for risk of win now which 99% of the time = fail.

play da kids, move da vets

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
Usually when a guy has a preferred destination he ends up there one way or another, I can see a deal around 1 of our prospects and a pick or 2 (Othman cuylle lundkvist robertson jones)at 50% retained for 1 year since they’re tanking and playing young guys anyway. it really won’t take all that much, look what they got for debrinkat and dach

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Nah, JT Miller's spike in production is a result of an anomaly of a season where scoring was the highest since 1996. That's not going to last. Same with Kadri.

Patrick Kane, while not really my preferred target, put up 60+ points at even strength, which is exactly what this Rangerst team needs., players who perform at even strength.

Reactions: rangersfansince08
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad