Seravalli: Josh Manson mentioned as possible target for Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
HAHAHAHA seeing the Risto trade after hearing all this shit. Just golden.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I would not give you Manson for Ristolainen.
Shoulda gave up that 13th overall for Manson......

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
And you are allowed to believe whatever you want, but you are wrong. It's quite obvious if you think about it objectively.

I guarantee you would be in the minority thinking Voracek @ 8.2M × 3 has objectively more trade value than Rakell at 3.8M × 1....feel free to post a poll.

One is a luxury in this flat cap era, the other a slight burden already and potential albatross.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Which means. . . he's not even 32, as I stated. Great post, chief.
I'd like to have 1 LOGICAL person tell me why the Ducks would want soon to be 32 year old Voracek with a 8.2 million dollar contract. Literally the last thing the Ducks at their current state would be interested in.

Are you being delusional for no reason or did that Risto trade mess you up that bad? :joker::joker::joker:

Reactions: duckpuck

mercury

Mar 10, 2003
South Philly/SoCal
Visit site
I guarantee you would be in the minority thinking Voracek @ 8.2M × 3 has objectively more trade value than Rakell at 3.8M × 1....feel free to post a poll.

One is a luxury in this flat cap era, the other a slight burden already and potential albatross.

Fortunately for me, objectivity is not up for a vote. That's how reality works. And I will take a 1st line winger "albatross" over pissing away assets for no good reason.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Are you asking yourself that? What are you even trying to convey here? I haven't even gone into the other trade thread yet. I am busy correcting some really, REALLY bad posters here.
Give any of us 1 reason the Ducks should trade for soon to be 32 year old, 8.2 million dollar cap hit with the current Ducks vision? Unless there is a asset coming back to take a contract, there is literally zero reason so stop talking about it. Also you guys traded #13 overall for Risto just now, so lets just move on since there's literally 0 valid reasons the Ducks would trade for an aging overpaid winger.

Thanks!

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
He's definitely overpaid $1.5-2 million. No question there. I was responding to the incorrect assertion that his production is declining. That is objectively false. I love it when people on this board try to pull a gotcha when it's a total straw man.
No gotcha and I clarified that statement by saying he has declined from the 80 point player the flyers thought he was when they gave him that deal. Anyway you have bigger issues now with the Risto trade, i understand you being salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad