Player Discussion Josh Anderson - Power Forward 101 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 6, 2016
Anderson's lack of production may be caused by an injury of some kind, I hope. If not, it's a huge pile of wasted $$$$ for not much.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
We'll need him at his best if we want to keep moving forward. I think he's been an underrated part of our success so far with his physical play. But he has to produce more consistently.

Then again, for all the praises he gets about his playmaking abilities, I still have to witness KK actually feeding a winger plenty of opportunities and making him significantly better.

Reactions: angusyoung

malton

Feb 17, 2009
We'll need him at his best if we want to keep moving forward. I think he's been an underrated part of our success so far with his physical play. But he has to produce more consistently.

Then again, for all the praises he gets about his playmaking abilities, I still have to witness KK actually feeding a winger plenty of opportunities and making him significantly better.

Neither Byron or Anderson are particularly good at shooting a one timer and neither of them are good at getting into space. They are both players who create with their speed of the rush and go straight to the net. This line has been hard on the forecheck and is expected to get those grimy goals. They've been pretty effective so far.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Anderson's lack of production may be caused by an injury of some kind, I hope. If not, it's a huge pile of wasted $$$$ for not much.

Results are going to come in waives. Otherwise, he would be worth more than $5.5M if he was that consistent.

Drouin is not on the roster.... Who next? Did you know that the golden boy Sergachev has only 2 pts in 12 playoff games this year and a -2 rating? Cernak has better numbers

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: angusyoung

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
It's the exact opposite actually. His physicality and hits are utterly overrated. The guy is dumb, as we all know, and 9/10 he's going out of position for useless hit and makes it super easy for opponent to play against his line. Never ever wins the puck after the hit or any puck battle whatsoever. That's why his line always collects minuses and especially him. It's like playing shorthanded because one guy doesn't have a clue what to do and when.

Last 25 games -17. That's pathetic. The minus-king in both regular season and playoffs and people are talking about hits and positive impact. But in reality his impact couldn't be much more negative. Yuck.

Results are going to come in waives. Otherwise, he would be worth more than $5.5M if he was that consistent.
There's no time wait waves in playoffs. More than 5.5M lmao. He's not worth half of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: demetan33

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Power horse needs to up his game this series. We'll need the 3rd and 4th lines firing on all cylinders against Vegas as they're a 4 line team as we are and I think they match up well. Need to see him play heavy hockey and score some goals.

Reactions: salbutera
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad