Player Discussion Jonathan Quick

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
i

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
love to see hometown kids doing well for us. would have been cool if we had drafted him or more of these guys.

mti79

May 11, 2007
I was cautiously optimistic when we signed him based on his career. I was less than thrilled during pre-season and thought that he had fallen off the proverbial cliff. I am now extremely happy that we seem to have a backup not only there to give Igor a day off here and there, but capable of flatout winning games for us.... Our crease is in great shape.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
I'll put myself out there on Quick.

Hands down and well known amongst my friends that if I had to pick another goalie other than Henrik during that era it would be Quick. I just loved how he played. (not the typical blocking/butterfly)

Yes I'm from Canada and hell no it wouldn't be Price. :)

He was the closest thing to a goalie I idolized growing up (Richter), then several years ago I come to learn of Quick idolizing Richter and I remember at the time it just making total sense.

Anyways analytics might say something different on who was a better choice thing during that span but I don't give a shit. lol Love Quick.

Just hoping he's got some high mileage 5w30 synthetic in them veins. I'm really enjoying this for however long it lasts.

(full disclosure: huge fan of Igor and this place is his)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad