Value of: Jonathan Drouin

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
All I did was put facts to an opinion. I did provide a graph to your unsubstantiated opinion. The burden of proof is on you to show your opinions have merit, not the other way around.

Drouin is not an elite player, just stop.
The graph you showed is just a drawing unless you add more info. Sample info, method, margin error at least.

The90

Feb 27, 2017
Imagine calling a 50 point 2nd line winger with 70 point potential "negative value" at 5.5 x 6 @ 25 years old.
Technically he has 200 point potential. Doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. He’s been the same lazy floating highly skilled player his whole life. He just can’t get away with it as much anymore. He speaks french though so that counts as bonus points for some teams/ fans

TS Quint

GET THESE ADS OUT OF MY WAY!
Sep 8, 2012
The graph you showed is just a drawing unless you add more info. Sample info, method, margin error at least.
It not hard to look into.

The OP said that at 26 Drouin is just entering his prime. There is zero evidence to back that up. I was able to find a number of graph that basically looked the same and posted one. Either way, the burden of proof still isn’t on me.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
To Montreal: Roussell (French connection, 0.5ppg, pk, defensive beast, pest, etc), Chatfield, Bailey, 2022 5th round pick

To Vancity: Drouin, 2021 4th round pick

Works for both sides

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
There are many players in that category. Some who make a lot more money than Drouin.
Agreed, but that doesn’t make it a good thing, right? Drouin is built great for hockey. He’s got that lower big body and near 200 pounds. He’s got great skills. If he was a little guy, I could understand not being harder to play against. But he’s heavier, so if he committed to a 200 foot game (without the puck) he would be so much better. He’s a guy (I guess) we always just expect more from, because he is so talented.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Drouin co-led the Habs in points with Suzuki in the playins. He developed chemistry with Suzuki and with Josh on the other wing there is so much potential for a breakout season. So hells no to any ofvthe crap deals for Drouin.

Reactions: a55p2 and draft day

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Drouin co-led the Habs in points with Suzuki in the playins. He developed chemistry with Suzuki and with Josh on the other wing there is so much potential for a breakout season. So hells no to any ofvthe crap deals for Drouin.
I’m thinking a drouin nurse base would be something. Add gotta be on drouin . Say drouin and lehkonen for nurse and ??? Something that gives a slight edge cap wise to Edmonton .

So Habs defenseman look like
Nurse Weber
Edmundson Petry
Romanov Kulak/Juulsen

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I’m thinking a drouin nurse base would be something. Add gotta be on drouin . Say drouin and lehkonen for nurse and ??? Something that gives a slight edge cap wise to Edmonton .

Nurse Weber
Edmundson Petry
Romanov Kulak/Juulsen
And Chiarot in the AHL? lol not happening.

this is the make or break season for Drouin.

The90

Feb 27, 2017
Agreed, but that doesn’t make it a good thing, right? Drouin is built great for hockey. He’s got that lower big body and near 200 pounds. He’s got great skills. If he was a little guy, I could understand not being harder to play against. But he’s heavier, so if he committed to a 200 foot game (without the puck) he would be so much better. He’s a guy (I guess) we always just expect more from, because he is so talented.
Too lazy, doesn’t care, always had attitude issues. Par for the course at this point.

‘if you give what you gave, you’ll always get what you’ve got’ -someone smarter than me

Reactions: Luckylarry

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
And Chiarot in the AHL? lol not happening.

this is the make or break season for Drouin.
Sorry I have a buzz on . Forgot all about chariot. Unbelievable.. even better .
Chariot Weber
Nurse petry
Edmundson Romanov
That’s better no ?

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton

Nurse Weber
Edmundson Petry
Romanov Kulak/Juulsen

Are freaking kidding here?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad