Prospect Info: Jonathan Dahlen

Status
Not open for further replies.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
It means that what benefit the Comets is his first consideration, which is absolutely reasonable.

But it also means that “has not mean bad for Vancouver” and “always strike for the big club” doesn’t really mean anything to him.

With that being said
He has all the right to be pissed at these buffoons for screwing two teams at the same time,

Sure....but at the end of the day it is a farm team which will always get the crappy end of the stick when it comes to who pulls on players. Posting otherwise is a pipedream.

As for the comments about what is good for Vancouver not meaning anything to him, oh well? I mean what else can you say to that?

Pump n Dump

Sep 2, 2009
North Vancouver, BC
It means that what benefit the Comets is his first consideration, which is absolutely reasonable.

But it also means that “has not mean bad for Vancouver” and “always strike for the big club” doesn’t really mean anything to him.

With that being said
He has all the right to be pissed at these buffoons for screwing two teams at the same time,

You obviously don't read his posts very carefully. He has made the point that developing its prospects in the AHL is what the Canucks ought to be doing. You might think that Dahlen was better served by playing in the Allsvenskan but that is by no means a sure thing. The Canucks finally got their own AHL franchise only 5 years ago but for the past several they've done precious little development in it. In addition, they have been very poor about stocking it with the type of AHL talent that can help its rookies develop. This should be a concern to Canuck fans.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Sure....but at the end of the day it is a farm team which will always get the crappy end of the stick when it comes to who pulls on players. Posting otherwise is a pipedream.

As for the comments about what is good for Vancouver not meaning anything to him, oh well? I mean what else can you say to that?

"As for the comments about what is good for Vancouver not meaning anything to him, oh well?"

How long have you been communicating with me? 4 years if have to tell you.

When has the above idea ever come out of my mouth or any other Comets poster?

That is just outright insulting! YOU KNOW IT!

As to the current Dahlen commentary. We are just playing off your almighty leader's reports on the upcoming influx of young prospect talent reporting to Utica for the post season. That is the only Vancouver owned team he can play for this season because the NHL will be done when he becomes available.

We believe he won't even think of coming here this year and we are not convinced he will report next season if he is assigned here just like this season.

We also realize that his promise of the rest reporting here is also just BS. It's already been stated that Juolevi will be working to make the Finnish world Cup team. Palmu won't be able to come over until the end of April if his team goes all the way. Utica will likely be done by then. The same will be true of the Jrs and their playoff runs. It's good publicity, but won't float in reality.

Gaudette could report if Northeastern goes all the way, but he could just as easily not sign until later and avoid the whole Utica thing.

Next year we look forward to the assignment of Lind and Gadjovich. They are the only 2 we feel are most likely.

Pettersson is an automatic for Vancouver.
Gaudette will get the same shot Jake and McCann got their first season.
Dahlen wants to be in the NHL and not the AHL where by rights he likely should start until he proves he is too good for that league.

With the state of the Canucks' D, Juolevi will be given every shot to make it in Vancouver.

Palmu is the other guy they might send to Utica.

Then we will get blessed with the likes of Candella, Brassard or both as AHL signees and a couple more D'Aoust types also on AHL contracts like maybe Stukel or McKenzie, and maybe a Molino or Chatfield that Jim signs with the belief he has found something.

We will then watch the other AHL teams parade their parent club's new top prospects in our building while we watch the Carcones, D'Aousts, Molinos, MacEwens, Laplantes, etc.) Did I do this right?

Here is our main bone of contention. Benning has drafted 27 players. You would expect a good majority of those guys to have been assigned to the Comets. Yes?

Demko was the only guy directly assigned to Utica for the purpose of developing. Vancouver has 2 keepers under contract for next season. The plan was to grow Demko slowly thus layering of contracts in Vancouver. This coming season was to still see Demko in Utica getting the large potion of all the games. Bachman likely gone. Nillson still in Vancouer on his final year with Markstrom. 2019-20 Demko would be a fixture in Vancouver and Marksrtom would be in his final contract year and you would have the war for the future net supremacy. DiPietro would be assigned to Utica to develop into the next in line.

Jake was in Utica for his 2nd season by default. He was never intended to be a Comet. Of the remaining 5 only Mackenze Stewart ever saw a day in Utica. He was beyond bad. In 3 seasons he has played 6 games in Utica. 4 in his rookie season and 2 this year. He has literally stunk up the ice.

The second draft has seen Boeser eventually arrive in Vancouver and Gaudette will be knocking on the door this upcoming season. The other 4 have never been in Utica for a day.

Year 3 has seen Juolevi maybe a Canuck this season and with his injury this year, I have to believe Lockwood will return to Michigan. Olli might see Utica next season.
The other 4 don't look promising and even if someone does appear here, I'm betting it's on an AHL contract. 3 (Candella, Stukel, McKenzie) have to be signed by June 1 or they are free agents and the 4th (Abols) is already out of Vancouver control. None have set the world on fire in their Jr years.

Year 4 will see Pettersson in Vancouver or back in Sweden.
Lind and Gadjovich will be in Utica.
Palmu and Brassard maybe, but don't need to be signed until June 1, 2019.

DiPietro, Rathbone and Gunnarsson not this coming season.

Unless an overage kid is drafted and can be 20 early enough to be a pro or a European is actually signed with the understanding he plays in the AHL no one from the 2018 draft will be in Utica, Vancouver maybe, but Utica no. So, I won't count the players from draft year 5 at this time.

So, of the 27 drafted players thus far only 3 have been Comets; Demko, Jake, and Brisebois. This season we are likely to get 2 at once with Lind and Gadjovich. That is 5 in 4 years. Then we are constantly bashed by a certain group in Vancouver who continuosly berate the Utica fans base who don't accept that they exist only for the Canucks. NO ****!!!.

That has never been an issue here. The issue occurs when we lobby for certain types of players to fill in the gaps to make the team a competitive team in the AHL ( 2 play making centers, a couple guys who can be counted on for offense, a #1 defenseman, and a veteran defenseman to anchor the whole corps and play and teach the positional play necessary to play D in the pros) and also provide the best fit for the prospects to succeed. We then get told there should not be those kind of players here because they will deny the prospects the opportunity to get top minutes. We argue back that these posters are out to lunch since the Comets don't have these prospects they are talking about IN THE FIRST PLACE. I repeat this season the only drafted prospect in Utica that's not a goalie is BRISEBOIS. Cassels and LaBate are overcooked prospects that are going nowhere and don't get those prime spots no matter who is on the roster. Cassels will get to kill penalties and LaBate will get to stand in front of the net on the PP.

I won't go back through each season, but I could do such with ease.

Last edited:

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
"As for the comments about what is good for Vancouver not meaning anything to him, oh well?"

How long have you been communicating with me? 4yearsif have to tell you.

When has the above idea ever come out of my mouth or any other Comets poster?

That is just outright insulting! YOU KNOW IT!

As to the current Dahlen commentary. We are just playing off your almighty leader's reports on the upcoming influx of young prospect talent reporting to Utica for the post season. That is the only Vancouver owned team he can play for this season because the NHL will be done when he becomes available.

We believe he won't even think of coming here this year and we are not convinced he will report next season if he is assigned here just like this season.
We also realize that his promise of the rest reporting here is also just BS. It's already been stated that Juolevi will be working to make the Finnish world Cup team. Palmu won't be able to come over until the end of April if his team goes all the way. Utica will likely be done by then. The same will be true of the Jrs and their playoff runs. It's good publicity, but won't float in reality.

Gaudette could report if northeastern goes all the way, but he could just as easily not sign until later and avoid the whole Utica thing.

Next year we look forward to the assignment of Lind and Gadjovich. They are the only 2 we feel are most likely.

Pettersson is an automatic for Vancouver.
Gaudette will get the same shot Jake and McCann got their first season.
Dahlen wants to be in the NHL and not the AHL where by rights he likely should start until he proves he is too good for that league.

With the state of the Canucks' D, Juolevi will be given every shot to make it in Vancouver.

Palmu is the other guy they might send to Utica.

Then we will get blessed with the likes of Candella, Brassard or both as AHL signees and a couple more D'Aoiust types also on AHL contracts like maybe Stukel or McKenzie, and maybe a Molino or Chatfield that jim signs with the belief he has found something.

We will then watch the other AHL teams parade their parent club's new top prospects in our building while we watch the Carcones, D'Aousts, Molinos, MacEwens, Laplantes, etc.

Here is our main bone of contention. Benning has drafted 27 players. You would expect a good majority of those guys to have been assigned to the Comets. Yes?

Demko was the only guy directly assigned to Utica for the purpose of developing. Vancouver has 2 keepers under contract for next season. The plan was to grow Demko slowly thus layering of contracts in Vancouver. This coming season was to still see Demko in Utica getting the large potion of all the games. Bachman likely gone. Nillson still in Vancouer on his final year with Markstrom. 2019-20 Demko would be a fixture in Vancouver and Marksrtom would be in his final contract year and you would have the war for the future net supremacy. DiPietro would be assigned to Utica to develop into the next in line.

Jake was in Utica for his e2nd season by default. He was never intended to be a Comet. Of the remaining 5 only Mackenze Stewart ever saw a day in Utica. He was beyond bad. In 3 seasons he has played 6 games in Utica. 4 in his rookie season and 2 this year. He has literally stunk up the ice.

The second draft has seen Boeser eventually arrive in Vancouver and Gaudette will be knocking on the door this season. The other 4 have never been in Utica for a day.

Year 3 has seen Juolevi maybe a Canuck this season and with his injury this year, I have to believe Lockwood will return to Michigan. Olli might see Utica next season.
The other 4 don't look promising and even if someone does appear here, I'm betting it's on an AHL contract. 3 (Candella, Stukel, McKenzie) have to be signed by June 1 or they are free agents and the 4th (Abols) is already out of Vancouver control. None have set the world on fire in their Jr years.

Year 4 will see Pettersson in Vancouver or back in Sweden.
Lind and Gadjovich will be in Utica.
Palmu and Brassard maybe, but don't need to be signed until June 1, 2019.

DiPietro, Rathbone and Gunnarsson not this coming season.

Unless an overage kid is drafted and can be 20 early enough to be a pro or a European is actually signed with the understanding he plays in the AHL no one from the 2018 draft will be in Utica., Vancouver maybe, but Utica no. So I won't count the players from draft year 5 at this time.

So, of the 27 drafted players thus far only 3 have been Comets Demko, Jake, and Brisebois. This season we are likely to get 2 at once with Lind and Gadjovich. That is 5 in 4 years. Then we are constantly basshed by a certain group in Vancouver who contiuosly berate the Utca fans base who don't accept that they exist only for the Canucks. NO ****!!!.

That has never been an issue here. The issue occurs when we lobby for certain types of players to fill in the gaps to make the team a competitive team in the AHL ( 2 play making centers, a couple guys who can be counted on for offense, a #1 defenseman, and a veteran defenseman to anchor the whole corps and play and teach the positional play necessary to play D in the pros) and also provide the best fit for the prospects to succeed. We then get told there should not be those kind of players here because they will deny the prospects the opportunity to get top minutes. We argue back that these posters are out to lunch since the Comets don't have these prospects they are talking about IN THE FIRST PLACE. I repeat this season the only drafted prospect in Utica that's not a goalie is BRISEBOIS. Cassels and LaBate are overcooked prospects that are going nowhere and don't get those pirme spots no matter who is on the roster. Cassels will get to kill penalties and LaBate will get to stand in front of the net on the PP.

I won't go back through each season, but I could do such with ease.
No one will ever doubt your views on the Comets and I agree with everything you said.
But the thing is, nothing really is new. I understand that you are pissed and rightfully so at Jim Benning, but haven’t we’ve all been mad at him?

My original post was to tell rune that dontry use “Dahlen playing in Sweden isn’t bad for Vancouver” to rationalized him ditching the AHL, because that won’t sit well with Comets fans...

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
No one will ever doubt your views on the Comets and I agree with everything you said.
But the thing is, nothing really is new. I understand that you are pissed and rightfully so at Jim Benning, but haven’t we’ve all been mad at him?

My original post was to tell rune that dontry use “Dahlen playing in Sweden isn’t bad for Vancouver” to rationalized him ditching the AHL, because that won’t sit well with Comets fans...

I don't have any bone to pick with you whatsoever. I also apologize for this post here. it was intended to be @ rune!@!!!!

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
I don't have any bone to pick with you whatsoever. I also apologize for this post here. it was intended to be @ rune!@!!!!

You have a bone to pick with me because I see Utica as a farm team? OK? I mean, I get why you are vested in the team, that's not in question.

Utica will never get players over Vancouver...never. That's not to say you were stocked properly in the first place....but it goes back a long way. We haven't had a decent farm in I can't remember when. He should be signing decent players to fill in the gaps down there. You are just not going to see drafted players down there for very long if they are any good, especailly because of where the team is right now....if we had a decent NHL team a lot more players would be playing for Utica.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
One thing I do agree with rune is that there won’t be too many drated players in Utica because of how desperate the owner wants to sell hope.

For example, Juolevi should spend a year in ahl before making the big club, but it’s not gonna happen because a 5th overall pick still in the minor after 3 years it’s gonna make them look worse.

In a perfect world, JB will sign some decent ahl veterans to help out the Comets, but ain’t happening because he’s a buffoon.

Reactions: pomorick

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
You have a bone to pick with me because I see Utica as a farm team? OK? I mean, I get why you are vested in the team, that's not in question.

Utica will never get players over Vancouver...never. That's not to say you were stocked properly in the first place....but it goes back a long way. We haven't had a decent farm in I can't remember when. He should be signing decent players to fill in the gaps down there. You are just not going to see drafted players down there for very long if they are any good, especailly because of where the team is right now....if we had a decent NHL team a lot more players would be playing for Utica.

You still totally miss the point and obviously always will. Did you even read my last post that was aimed at you??? (it was misplaced when posted.)

I never said we should get prospects over Vancouver and I defy you to find where I have said it.!@@!!!! The idea in itself is simply preposterous.

You are acting just like the posters I was talking about. I simply pointed out that Benning was in error as to the prospects who will be coming to Utica for the playoffs.

Then, I explained that the Comets have received 5 of the total 27 prospects selected by Vancouver in the draft since Benning has drafted. There is only ONE in Utica right now who isn't a goalie, ,Brisebois. Want him, since Gudbranson is gone? Vancouver itself only has 2 of them in its lineup this season, Boeser and Virtanen. Therefore, arguing that Utica posters are whiners when complaining about the lack of concern shown by the Canucks in regards to their farm is really out of touch with reality. This becomes especially obvious when those said posters say the Comets shouldn't get players the likes of which we keep lobbying for because that would steal prime positions and ice time from the prospects. It shows just how out of touch with what they think they know about the farm. THERE ARE NO PROSPECTS HERE TO TAKE TIME OR POSITIONS FROM.!!!!!

We are talking about the Comets players assigned to Utica from Benning drafts. The players assigned here from Gillis drafts have systematically been allowed to run out their contracts (a couple were extended RFA contracts and then let walk. LaBate will probably be the next.) and move on or have been traded off. Those guys got the prime roles and top ice time and responded in kind as top point getters, league ALL-Stars, and key members of the team. Overall, most of those guys traded away never succeeded to the level they had here. The exception was Jensen who had a real good next AHL season and then went to Europe the following season. They were just never quite good enough to crack the Vancouver lineup, but we didn't clamor for their trades or releases.

As to not keeping prospects good enough to be in Vancouver. You are at again. When did anyone here ever say we thought we should?? We are talking about 27 drafted players and only 5 , 4 players, have ever been here. Don't say it's because Vancouver got them because they were so good. That's only true of one player. One, and many people in your city would argue he may not belong there anyways. Boeser was never here because he was never lacking enough visible game to have to go to the minors.

You also have to admit that a lot of the guys being pushed to play in Vancouver right away next season would not be there if the Canucks were a good team. They are not. So, the prospects will not get the development time most might actually benefit from. Some would say rushing guys before you absolutely know they belong is not the way to bring the prospects along. That is an arguable stance, but I have no interest in stoking that fire.

It is point blank obvious to anyone who looks at this team since the firing of Henning that it has been managed in a manner that begs questioning if it is even managed at all.

Last edited:

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
You still totally miss the point and obviously always will. Did you even read my last post that was aimed at you??? (it was misplaced when posted.)

I never said we should get prospects over Vancouver and I defy you to find where I have said it.!@@!!!! The idea in itself is simply preposterous.

You are acting just like the posters I was talking about. I simply pointed out that Benning was in error as to the prospects who will be coming to Utica for the playoffs.

Then, I explained that the Comets have received 5 of the total 27 prospects selected by Vancouver in the draft since Benning has drafted. There is only ONE in Utica right now who isn't a goalie, ,Brisebois. Want him, since Gudbranson is gone? Vancouver itself only has 2 of them in its lineup this season, Boeser and Virtanen. Therefore, arguing that Utica posters are whiners when complaining about the lack of concern shown by the Canucks in regards to their farm is really out of touch with reality. This becomes especially obvious when those said posters say the Comets shouldn't get players the likes of which we keep lobbying for because that would steal prime positions and ice time from the prospects. It shows just how out of touch with what they think they know about the farm. THERE ARE NO PROSPECTS HERE TO TAKE TIME OR POSITIONS FROM.!!!!!

We are talking about the Comets players assigned to Utica from Benning drafts. The players assigned here from Gillis drafts have systematically been allowed to run out their contracts (a couple were extended RFA contracts and then let walk. LaBate will probably be the next.) and move on or have been traded off. Those guys got the prime roles and top ice time and responded in kind as top point getters, league ALL-Stars, and key members of the team. Overall, most of those guys traded away never succeeded to the level they had here. The exception was Jensen who had a real good next AHL season and then went to Europe the following season. They were just never quite good enough to crack the Vancouver lineup, but we didn't clamor for their trades or releases.

As to not keeping prospects good enough to be in Vancouver. You are at again. When did anyone here ever say we thought we should?? We are talking about 27 drafted players and only 5 , 4 players, have ever been here. Don't say it's because Vancouver got them because they were so good. That's only true of one player. One, and many people in your city would argue he may not belong there anyways. Boeser was never here because he was never lacking enough visible game to have to go to the minors.

You also have to admit that a lot of the guys being pushed to play in Vancouver right away next season would not be there if the Canucks were a good team. They are not. So, the prospects will not get the development time most might actually benefit from. Some would say rushing guys before you absolutely know they belong is not the way to bring the prospects along. That is an arguable stance, but I have no interest in stoking that fire.

It is point blank obvious to anyone who looks at this team since the firing of Henning that it has been managed in a manner that begs questioning if it is even managed at all.

I think you are intentionally ignoring the fact I mentioned that Vancouver just wasn't good. Players that normally would be on the farm are forced to be in our lineup due to the fact we have no one else to play either because of injuries or just lack of talent.

As we get better draft picks will start ending up in Utica more, but until we can ice a team up here that can compete I think it will be awhile.

I totally think they should go to Utica first in a perfect world, but as you know the Canucks are far from a perfect world and I can understand why some are not moving down when they should.

I also get you are very emotional about this so I will ignore most of the extra stuff you added in your post.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
I think you are intentionally ignoring the fact I mentioned that Vancouver just wasn't good. Players that normally would be on the farm are forced to be in our lineup due to the fact we have no one else to play either because of injuries or just lack of talent.

As we get better draft picks will start ending up in Utica more, but until we can ice a team up here that can compete I think it will be awhile.

I totally think they should go to Utica first in a perfect world, but as you know the Canucks are far from a perfect world and I can understand why some are not moving down when they should.

I also get you are very emotional about this so I will ignore most of the extra stuff you added in your post.

Again 27 draftees 5 to Utica. right now one of the 5 is in Vancouver with the other 1. They are not in Vancouver either. Most of them are so bad they were not signed.

2014-
Has Jake.
Demko looks like a go so far.
Pissed off Tryamkin.
Pissed away McCann.
Traded Forsling for ****.
didn't sign Petit

2015 -
Has Brock
Gaudette looks good.
Jasek (20) - Czech elite Must sign by June1, 2019
Zhukenov (20) - KHL
didn't sign Olson or Neill

2016 -
Juolevi - Who knows? many claiming he's everything from top2 to bottom six and a few think he bombs. Typical for a #5 that hasn't cracked the lineup going into draft #3.
Lockwood - NCAA. Injured. Most were convinced he would come out this Spring. Injury cost most of his season. May go back for next year and then sign?
Candella, Stukel, McKenzie have not been top JR. players. Must be signed by June 1, this year or are gone.
Abols - already gone

2017 - Ahh the draft of all drafts.
Pettersson - Sure thing. Star next year.
Di Pietro - Heir apparent to Demko's role in Utica
Jack Rathbone _Still in High School and then off to Harvard likely 2 yrs at least.
Gunnarsson - 46 GP in the SHL this season and has yet to record a single point.
Brassard and Palmu don't have to be signed until June 1, 2019.

Kole Lind and Jonah Gadjovich
Both have been signed and are likely to be assigned to Utica. They will make 3 definite Vancouver draft picks on the team. Both will need a play making center to develop properly. Maybe year #4 will be the year.

I understand the dire straits the Canucks are in and therefore the top prospects will be in Vancouver ready or not, but what about the less than top prospects. They would get assigned to the farm. Problem is he has traded away the picks that would most likely have ended up here and many of those he has drafted are not even pro material and have thus, not even been offered contracts and likely there are more of those coming right up. He hasn't failed to send draft picks to Utica because they were all so good they ended up in Vancouver (2) or are tied up in the NCAA (2). No, there have been less than a handful because most of the rest simply were not good enough.

Therefore, you hire a competent AHL GM to find players to construct a competitive lineup so the prospects you do send there and the UDFAs you sign have an environment conducive to their development.

Reactions: timw33

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007

What Canuck picks are on the roster now who would typically be in Utica? At the moment the only waiver exempt players on the Canucks are, IIRC, Motte, Goldobin, Boeser, Virtanen. Goldobin has been down there (and also isn't a Canuck pick), and there's no way Boeser wouldn't be on the Canucks. Virtanen, I guess?

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
d properly in the first place....but it goes back a long way. We haven't had a decent farm in I can't remember when. He should be signing decent players to fill in the gaps down there. You are just not going to see drafted players down there for very long if they are any good, especailly because of where the team is right now....if we had a decent NHL team a lot more players would be playing for Utica.

You aren't remembering very far back then. Gillis left the organization with a strong farm team, which in 2014-15 saw 8 regulars drafted directly by the Canucks, a good number of free agent prospects signed by the Canucks, and a good complement of vets to support them. They were the 2nd best AHL team in the league that year and made it to the finals.

What happened next doesn't really need to be mentioned in this thread.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
What Canuck picks are on the roster now who would typically be in Utica? At the moment the only waiver exempt players on the Canucks are, IIRC, Motte, Goldobin, Boeser, Virtanen. Goldobin has been down there (and also isn't a Canuck pick), and there's no way Boeser wouldn't be on the Canucks. Virtanen, I guess?

Nah, Virtanen is going to become a top 6 forward on the day he turns 24....don’t wake him up

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C

I think that guy wasn't here during the Manitoba Moose and Chicago Wolves days... Utica will foremost be a farm team just like in every year.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
I think that guy wasn't here during the Manitoba Moose and Chicago Wolves days... Utica will foremost be a farm team just like in every year.
I get he loves Utica, no issues with that. The wish we had more prospects to send down. I don't agree that Utica is the best spot for every player we draft though, I can see when they are ready, but a lot more things go into where a player plays.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Game 1 is Tommorrow. Very interested in how Dahlen does against Karlskrona.

Pettersson had 5 points in 4 games against them, all assists.

Reactions: lindgren

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I know there's an obsession with the 'drafted players' who could end up in Utica.....and while you can dump on Jimbo for a lot of things, one of his calling cards and that of his scouting staff has been uncovering some pretty decent non-drafted UFA's for Utica....Chatfield, MacEwan, Carcone and even D'Aoust who attended the Prospects Tournament, have been decent finds.

I imagine Jimbo and his scouts will be active again in the College UFA market as well....what about a guy like Dylan Sikura, Gaudette's linemate at Northeastern, if he doesn't sign with the Hawks? Canucks almost got Alex Kerfoot last year, so there's some hope with NCAA UFA's....good pro players can come from anywhere now, not just the draft.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
This is not Utica's Thread. When does Dahlen play next?
Dahlen is my darkhorse to start the season in VanCity.....can't discount the monster playoff the guy is having with Timra.....a 'money' player when the season is on the line.....skating might the only thing that still holds him back, but from circles down low he's lethal....worst case scenario he spends a half season in Utica before being recalled.

Reactions: lindgren
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad