Oct 10, 2007
can't wait to see dahlen and gagner play my day could beat up your dad

469334369.jpg

sigh, i guess stupid brandon sutter can play too

52215148.jpg

Reactions: Goon42

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Timra lost 1-0 this morning, so, no points for Dahlen. (I mean no criticism by that, and I don't know what his plus/minus was.)

Reactions: racerjoe

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
Timra lose 1-0, and are down 2-0 in their relegation series vs Karlskona. This was my 1st game watching Dahlen live, and man is he ever good. Had 5 shots, and created 6-9 grade A scoring chances, but Timra just couldn't finish off plays. I really hope Timra can comeback, and win this series, as Karlskona play a very boring defensive style (0 shots in the 3rd period). Shots were 22-11 for Timra, with probably 10-15 blocked shots...bleh.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Timra lose 1-0, and are down 2-0 in their relegation series vs Karlskona. This was my 1st game watching Dahlen live, and man is he ever good. Had 5 shots, and created 6-9 grade A scoring chances, but Timra just couldn't finish off plays. I really hope Timra can comeback, and win this series, as Karlskona play a very boring defensive style (0 shots in the 3rd period). Shots were 22-11 for Timra, with probably 10-15 blocked shots...bleh.
Thanks for the update glad to hear hes doing good despite scoreless again

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
Timra lost in OT 2-1, no points for Dahlen
It's not his fault,he had 5 shots,created 6-9 grade A scoring chances.Timra just couldn't finish.Please lose the negativity,it's the playoffs he's not going to score a hatty every game.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
It's not his fault,he had 5 shots,created 6-9 grade A scoring chances.Timra just couldn't finish.Please lose the negativity,it's the playoffs he's not going to score a hatty every game.

You're kidding right? The poster you quoted just listed his stat line. Calling that negative is beyond absurd for even the biggest cheerleader.

Reactions: Catbug

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015

This is the most absurd thing.

Talk about negativity. :|

Is Dalhen expected to come over to VAN if/when bounced from playoffs?

BerSTUzzi

Jan 24, 2006
Kamloops

Huh? Is there a hidden agenda or back story I am missing to this post? I don't recall saying Dahlen sucked or do I think a player is only good when they score a point. I just stated he did not in this case and the team lost.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Huh? Is there a hidden agenda or back story I am missing to this post? I don't recall saying Dahlen sucked or do I think a player is only good when they score a point. I just stated he did not in this case and the team lost.

Is fragility an agenda, and is it really all that hidden?

Jevo

Oct 3, 2010
Better start for Timrå and Dahlén tonight. They are up 2-0 after 5 minutes in the first, and Dahlén has an apple.

Reactions: timbermen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad