Recalled/Assigned: Jon Gilles Recalled (Upd 1/2/19)

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Treliving is pretty on top of things when it comes to assessing needs. Wouldn't be surprised if he had started calling about goalies a few weeks ago.

He's probably had his fingers in a few pies since the off-season. It's not like he's unaware that Smith is nearly 40 and on the last year of his contract. Tre doesn't let these sorts of things bite him in the ass.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I assume you posted the wrong video.

But Mike Smith has an undisclosed injury. Pretending to be injured because your pride is hurt would be a suspendable offence similar to what Drouin did, so that isn't plausible. And the team wouldn't be calling up and paying another player with that motivation either. I believe there are rules about publicly declaring a player injured.

Yeah somehow the link didnt work . The link I had, Peters said he would be shock if Smith is not playing on this trip and the injury is "general soreness".....not saying he faked it but it sounds like it was not serious and enough for him to pull himself to avoid further embarrassment. It was a good thing, Rittich saved the game for the Flames.

The other clown, is it better for Smith to be injury prone? Let's hope not.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Well you could have bruised ribs or a cracked rib or something that prevents you from twisting. That bad goal Smith gave up was evidence of that.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Treliving is pretty on top of things when it comes to assessing needs. Wouldn't be surprised if he had started calling about goalies a few weeksseasons ago.

Fixed your post.

We know he called about the following guys:

- Bishop
- Murray
- Fleury
- Andersen

And the prices on those guys were too high. Those are also only the higher profile guys we know he asked about.

Last edited:

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
Wow, didn't even realize how godawful his numbers have been in the AHL. Could be a wild game tonight. Also we need to acquire another goalie by the trade deadline.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00