GDT: JOISEY @ MTL | Countdown | Apr. 1, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYWTom

Dec 10, 2016
Jersey fan here
Going to the game tonight

Any advice for trying to get signatures for both home and away players?
Here from Kitchener, ON area and looking for any advice for both my Habs fan brother in law and myself

Thanks in advance, hope for a great game!

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Big day for MB........................................April Fools..........he has been celebrating since last July.

“Y ress une chose Michel, la bulge a Bergy dans son unitard m’excite en tabarnac la”
CvGnb2bW8AAgcs5.jpg

Last edited:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Feel bad for the fans, who have spent money, to go see the last 2 home games...the organization does NOT deserve anyone's money, and support. The lost season...Thanks, MB

Reactions: Runner77

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
nope, there's a break in games for 160 days, then they continue the pre season......190 days to go before the season starts, better pick up a hobby

Honestly, no hockey for awhile will be better then sitting threw what happened this season. Atleast the draft will have more purpose then ever and the offseason moves have never have been more important. We’ll see what this “plan” of Bergevin’s is. Better be a good one.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Jersey fan here
Going to the game tonight

Any advice for trying to get signatures for both home and away players?
Here from Kitchener, ON area and looking for any advice for both my Habs fan brother in law and myself

Thanks in advance, hope for a great game!

Going to be tough to do on game day. Practices are usually optional and if they did practice, it would have been at two facilities (away at the Bell Centre, and Habs on the South Shore).

I believe the entry/exit on St. Antoine will be your best bet to catch either team, but more likely after the game than before.

Reactions: ArsHabs and SYWTom

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
For real, I'm buying my kid a French Bulldog......those little bastards are freggin expensive!!......oh well, gotta stay busy, and nothing screams busy like picking up dog **** off the lawn all summer lol

Never ship it with United Airlines.

They are tough little dogs, my friend has one..

Reactions: Runner77

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
How could Molson not be impressed by someone who's not afraid to wear purple pants in public! He even went through the trouble of color co-ordinating his tie. :sarcasm:

img_1192.jpg
LOL. Does he think he is in hollywood and he is 20 years old?

the jacket has some purple in it too. Aint that a cute little outfit . :biglaugh:

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
Let's go boys, lose another. Finishing bottom 4 would be great. I expected to finish 6th but would really enjoy a top 4/5 pick (if we don't win lottery)

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Let's go boys, lose another. Finishing bottom 4 would be great. I expected to finish 6th but would really enjoy a top 4/5 pick (if we don't win lottery)

What scares me is we haven’t missed yet on a top-10 pick.

Price, Galchenyuk, Sergachev, McDonagh was a pretty low pick. We’re almost due to get handed a low pick and completely blow it.

Reactions: LaP

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
What scares me is we haven’t missed yet on a top-10 pick.

Price, Galchenyuk, Sergachev, McDonagh was a pretty low pick. We’re almost due to get handed a low pick and completely blow it.
Let's hope we win the lottery then. They can't mess that one up... I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad