GDT: JOISEY @ MTL | Countdown | Apr. 1, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Only 4 games left to the regular season. And losing does take its toll ...

27iz1q.jpg

Luckily, we've found other means to distract ourselves. Like tanking and doing a countdown toward the draft. With that in mind, here are our official spokespeople ...

27izby.jpg

It's a drive or if you prefer, a dive ...

27izut.jpg

All things must pass, I guess ...

27j0ra.jpg

27izyx.gif

Lineups (to be confirmed)

Habs
Byron - Drouin - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - De la Rose - Lehkonen
Scherbak - L. Shaw - Hudon
Deslauriers - McCarron - Carr

Reilly - Petry
Alzner - Juulsen
Benn - Lernout​

Price
Niemi​

Joisey
Hall - Hischier - Palmieri
Grabner - Zacha - Maroon
Coleman - Zajac - Noesen
Wood - Boyle - Gibbons

Greene - Vatanen
Moore - Severson
Butcher - Mueller​

Schneider
Kinkaid​

27izfc.gif

27izl5.gif

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Losing does take its toll!

That’s not the worst of it though.

I just can’t understand how there is literally no accountability, no vision whatsoever.

Has this management team done even one thing right?

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Habs need to lose this one badly.
Habs suck on the road, Devils need to win to make sure they get into the PO.

4 games left to this terrible season, let's try to take the only good thing left out of it which is a top pick.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I'm surprised people are still watching those games. I barely watched 10min in the last month

They don't play with reguiluilallité enough, even Ti-Paul says so

“Me and Brendan (Gallagher) as well as all the leaders and veterans, it’s our job to keep working hard,” Byron said. “Everyone must continue to play. When the last day comes, we can relax. We get paid to play all season.
“It’s hard to play when everyone is not working,” Byron added. “We are able to win when everyone plays and works hard for the team. When everyone is not there, that’s where we lose. It’s not something that gives us success. For next year, we know that we can not give only 50 per cent of effort. It must be 100 per cent.
“Our contract stipulates that we must play 82 games. Not 75, not 76. We have to show up every night.”

Reactions: Runner77 and TRG

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
We need to hit 41 losses, to make history another time. Would be a record for the most losses in a season by the Habs.

Why ? So that bitch slap on MB huge ego perhaps deflate it a bit, or at least humiliate him, and perhaps wakes Molson out of his MB idolatry.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Habs records by month this year:
October: 4-7-2
November 8-5-2
December 4-7-1
January 4-5-2
February 4-5-4
March 4-8-2

Consistently bad this year save early november - early december. If they played at a 500 level then they would be easily last place now. Just a bad team.

Reactions: Runner77

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Jersey takes this one.....I predicted we'd lose out the season....so far I'm 1-0........IF we end up winning a game in the last 5, this is the one, but I doubt it............good chance the season ends like this

31-Buffalo
30-Ottawa
29-Montreal

One could only hope.........

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Jersey takes this one.....I predicted we'd lose out the season....so far I'm 1-0........IF we end up winning a game in the last 5, this is the one, but I doubt it............good chance the season ends like this

31-Buffalo
30-Ottawa
29-Montreal

One could only hope.........

Please for the love of god let this happen.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Guys, I need some help...

Can someone please let me know if the pre-season is over yet, so that I can finally watch my first full Habs game this season.

Thanks in advance.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Guys, I need some help...

Can someone please let me know if the pre-season is over yet, so that I can finally watch my first full Habs game this season.

Thanks in advance.
nope, there's a break in games for 160 days, then they continue the pre season......190 days to go before the season starts, better pick up a hobby

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
nope, there's a break in games for 160 days, then they continue the pre season......190 days to go before the season starts, better pick up a hobby
Thanks.

I've been having a blast knitting brown balaclavas since around last October, so I'll keep myself busy until the real season begins.

Reactions: jaffy27

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Jersey tends to blow gimmes like this and they haven't played the Habs very tightly this year. Gonna be "interesting" :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->