Recalled/Assigned: Joey Anderson called up

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
With Järnkrok still at least a week away from return, Joey is going to get a good look here. Played alright last night, drew a penalty, threw a few hits and didn’t look out of place.

Kerfoot Kampf Engvall
ZAR Holmberg Anderson

(Holmberg is very good, I would say he needs to work on faceoffs, but it’s a tough league to come in and do well at the dot as a rookie)

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Joey should probably have the 4th RW spot locked up if he plays like this and Simmonds plays like that

Reactions: arso40

Pebble live

Oct 17, 2021
He didn't look out of place at all. I didn't understand why we signed Engvall to the contract we did when we clearly had some guys that were ready to fill in a similar role for much cheaper.

I think this team has just experienced some addition by subtraction with the injuries they've gone through here lately especially on defence. Hopefully this teams Engvall is moved sooner than later.

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
Waivers don’t scare many teams this year. Almost everyone is at the contract limit and the ones that aren’t will be using the limit as their trade deadline asset to facilitate a trade as the third team and get a free asset. Doubt there’s many who would waste that on a fringe prospect
Check again not as many as you think are...and some are 4 or 5 away from the limit. The NHL doesn't have alot of successful teams at making money so not spending real dollars goes a long way.

He didn't look out of place at all. I didn't understand why we signed Engvall to the contract we did when we clearly had some guys that were ready to fill in a similar role for much cheaper.

I think this team has just experienced some addition by subtraction with the injuries they've gone through here lately especially on defence. Hopefully this teams Engvall is moved sooner than later.
More likely the teams just that good and deep then you being right about addition by subtraction.

Last edited:

Pebble live

Oct 17, 2021
Check again not as many as you think are...

More likely the teams just that good and deep then you being right about addition by subtraction.
It means we could have more cap flexibility than we did at the beginning of the year. The LTIR now has solved all those issues anyway. But its become clear a league minimum contract can replace the role that we paid 2.2 million for in Engvall.

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
It means we could have more cap flexibility than we did at the beginning of the year. The LTIR now has solved all those issues anyway. But its become clear a league minimum contract can replace the role that we paid 2.2 million for in Engvall.
So you really didn't add anything of substance to the topic. Other then you don't like one player.

• Haha
Reactions: Pebble live

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Put Jarnkrok back with the 2nd line.

Bunting Matthews Nylander
Jarnkrok Tavares Marner
Kerfoot Kampf Engvall
ZAR Holmberg Anderson
Agreed. Leave that 4th alone for awhile. See if they can develop some chemistry. They had an extremely impressive 3rd period last night. All can skate, all are defensively responsible, all can chip in with a few points here and there. Best 4th line we've had in a long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad