Speculation: Joe Thornton to Vegas?

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Does this make Sharks fans sick?

Sick that despite cutting costs, The Athletic still employs Kevin Kurz, who is a complete clown that posts ridiculous Tweets like this for the purpose of trolling fans? Yes, I am a tad sick.

I've been a Sharks fan for years and it's an absolute travesty that this guy is employed. Kurz is a terrible writer and an even worse human being, and the world would be a better place if he were unemployed and on the street begging for change and a truly capable individual had his job instead.

ThorNton Apologist

Jumbo needs a cup
Oct 1, 2006
Cali
Sick that despite cutting costs, The Athletic still employs Kevin Kurz, who is a complete clown that posts ridiculous Tweets like this for the purpose of trolling fans? Yes, I am a tad sick.

I've been a Sharks fan for years and it's an absolute travesty that this guy is employed. Kurz is a terrible writer and an even worse human being, and the world would be a better place if he were unemployed and on the street begging for change and a truly capable individual had his job instead.
The arrival of Sheng Peng has made Kurz even more noticeably terrible. It’s amazing the difference between competent sports writers.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Come to think of it, there was speculation Jumbo Joe would sign with the Leafs, but they just re-signed Spezza.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Kurz is a terrible insider. He has no connections, he is snarky and condescending to the fans, he makes the worst proposals of any hockey writer I have ever seen(Hertl for Mike Richards), he follows dumb narratives(the team needs more grit, we need Mike Brown!), etc. It's annoying when his crap gets reported on news and rumor pages. If you want good Sharks info follow Sheng Peng.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Kurz is a terrible insider. He has no connections, he is snarky and condescending to the fans, he makes the worst proposals of any hockey writer I have ever seen(Hertl for Mike Richards), he follows dumb narratives(the team needs more grit, we need Mike Brown!), etc. It's annoying when his crap gets reported on news and rumor pages. If you want good Sharks info follow Sheng Peng.

Yeah but he's not the only one speculating about it. And Vegas would be looking for either a 1-2m C or a 35+ C they could attach performance bonuses to.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Yeah but he's not the only one speculating about it. And Vegas would be looking for either a 1-2m C or a 35+ C they could attach performance bonuses to.
Doug Wilson just mentioned talking with Jumbo in his post draft video, big grin on his face, he'll be a Sharks next season.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
They've "speculated" Joe leaving for other teams the last 2 offseasons, then he re-signed with the Sharks and said it was the Sharks or no one. Why would it be any different now?

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
if 2 is true then it says a lot about the childishness of SAN Jose fans.
Come on. What if Tom Brady went to go play for the Jets (other than it being hilarious), Big Papi left for the Yankees, ect. Get it together man for real

Also, sometimes the Kurz hate gets annoying to see all the time, and then he does this and I remember he deserves it

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Come on. What if Tom Brady went to go play for the Jets (other than it being hilarious), Big Papi left for the Yankees, ect. Get it together man for real

Also, sometimes the Kurz hate gets annoying to see all the time, and then he does this and I remember he deserves it

I find a lot of fan behaviour (in sports and elsewhere) to be very annoying and childish. I just don’t have the silly “hate” for rivals that a lot of fans have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad