Player Discussion Jimmy Vesey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
Nicely done Gorton and co. Signing these college kids=great way to recoup some young assets after dealing those picks over the years.

Will a forward be dealt now? I can't remember the exact post, but I thought I read one of our users on here, who has sources, say something along those lines that a forward will be dealt if Vesey signs. Maybe I'm just not remembering things correctly, I don't know. Thought I saw it on here a couple weeks back.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
That guy on twitter from Boston was 1000% correct

****ing guy. He tweeted these the crack of dawn on Thursday morning. I posted them in the team building thread a few hours later thinking it was some joke but you never know.

No wonder why there wasn't much discussion yesterday or today because Vesey had already decided on the Rangers on Wednesday night.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Nice, hopefully he can be a 3rd line regular this season. 15g 20a and improving all season like Hayes did as a rookie and I'll be thrilled.

Now, if the forward group stays as is now it has to be impossible for AV to shoehorn Glass into an everyday role, right? Right?! Please.

It's nice to see them land Vesey after identifying early in the off season as him being their main target. Plus, for all the thrown away 1st rounders, we have quite the glut of young forward talent.

Current forwards 26 and under:

Stepan
Kreider
Hayes
Miller
Zibanejad
Vesey
Buchnevich
Fast
Lindberg
Jooris

member 116805

Good stuff! Now, hopefully we wont trade anyone not called Fast, Nash, Klein or Glass (løl)

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
The heck with that guy I told you all before the meetings all Gorton had to do was not blow the meeting and he was ours. Then this morning I said it's going down today not tomorrow boys. Then I got inTrouble with the moderators for sharing info lol.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Bob Mckenzie was correct that decision would come today. Everyone else was saying Saturday.

In any case, bye bye Tanner. Enjoy Hartford. Vesey & Grabner wish you the best.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Very interested to see the implications of this. Wouldn't be surprised to see a trade done before training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad