Kings Video: Jim Fox vs Brian Hayward: Face-off

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Heyward ia a Effin douch bag! This is why I hate the sucks even more!

Kingurentai

Jul 19, 2010
I'm surprised Foxy said pretty much Penner is gone and so's Stolol unless he signs cheaper. known fact, but still surprised he said it.

Also yeah, Haytard is a clown. He rode the bench most of his career and talks as if he was Roy.

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007
Ducks Brian Hayward and Clippers Mike Smith are the 2 worst color men since Rex Hudler.

P.S. I love Rex but he was awful in the booth.

Capn Brown

Oct 9, 2003
Fox should have boldly asserted that the Dicks did not win anything in 2007 and that any notion suggesting otherwise is nothing more than hateful, left-wing propaganda. "Hazzy, did 'ya get that outta a Cracker-Jack box?!" ;)

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I loved how Hayward brought up "in 3,4 or 5 years down the road"..."top 3 in prospects" and Fox countered with I'm not looking that far ahead. Hayward came across like such a smug SOB.

Nex06

Mar 7, 2011
I'm surprised Foxy said pretty much Penner is gone and so's Stolol unless he signs cheaper. known fact, but still surprised he said it.

Also yeah, Haytard is a clown. He rode the bench most of his career and talks as if he was Roy.
Fox often says the way it is. He is not too worried about what the players think. And it's the way it's supposed to be.

I like how the duck says that unless Kings win it next year, it's over. :laugh:

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Seriously. What kind of showboat gloats about a Stanley Cup ring they won as a color commentator?

Gayward is the worst, without question.

Capn Brown

Oct 9, 2003
I like how the duck says that unless Kings win it next year, it's over. :laugh:

Yeah, that was terribly ironic, too. The Sucks 2nd line is a combined 115 years of age!
rotfl.gif

MollerManor

Feb 18, 2009
Yea I laughed when he pulled his ring out. I once bought some kings/ducks tix from a employee of the ducks... he was a assistant in ticket marketing or something? Mid conversation he pulls out his ring (that apparently all ducks staff got one) and I could not help but laugh right in his face...

How many goals you score to get yourself that cute thing?

jonrazor12

Palffy for President
Oct 20, 2009
I have always disliked the ducks announcers. They are extremely onesided. Just when I thought I could not dislike them anymore, I see this clip. Why do announcers even get rings? Only players, coaches, and certain members of management should receive a ring. But jeez, Hayward is a serious idiot.

Oh yea, I almost forgot.......

Hayward is a ******.

Hayward is a ******.

Hayward is a ******

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I like the banter during the segment, and I think giving the staff SC rings is a nice thing to do, but pulling one out and being cocky about it is tacky. Hayward did nothing to actually help the team win it on the ice. It was given to him as gift.

RonSwanson*

I loved how Hayward brought up "in 3,4 or 5 years down the road"..."top 3 in prospects" and Fox countered with I'm not looking that far ahead. Hayward came across like such a smug SOB.

I don't understand why Haytard made it sound like the Kings' window to win is next year or bust, yet he backed that up by saying that LA has their core guys signed for long-term contracts.

What a contradiction.

Last edited by a moderator:

RonSwanson*

I like the banter during the segment, and I think giving the staff SC rings is a nice thing to do, but pulling one out and being cocky about it is tacky. Hayward did nothing to actually help the team win it on the ice. It was given to him as gift.

Hayward is not only the team's fluffer, but also their biggest cheerleader. Surely he earned the ring.

Nex06

Mar 7, 2011
Yea I laughed when he pulled his ring out. I once bought some kings/ducks tix from a employee of the ducks... he was a assistant in ticket marketing or something? Mid conversation he pulls out his ring (that apparently all ducks staff got one) and I could not help but laugh right in his face...
The zamboni driver has one too.

As for announcers getting a ring, I actually do agree that they should get one. After all they are with the team all the time, travel all around the country, just as much as the players. They are part of the organization.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad