Post-Game Talk: Jets win in OT 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
I think the one thing about the Scheifele injury may have Chevy concluding that even with him back he needs to find a second line centre. God love Lowry but he is not a second let alone a first line centre. A long playoff run will be aided with whatever adds Chevy can find especially a second centre. Oh and a better PP would help.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
If we win a cup this year it will be because Hellebuyck won the Conn Smyth.

I actually wanted the team to lose these games because I don't f***ing want the presidents trophy I want to come in 5th or something, still very impressive but not that presidents curse.
I dunno, last time we had a good run, Scheif was on pace to set a record for most goals ever scored inthe playoffs. If that would have held, I think he would have taken the hardware.

The Jets contract with some of the best doctors in Manitoba and have a large staff of other medical professionals, that have expertise working with professional athletes. They also have access to the highest quality of diagnosing equipment. The player may push to get on the ice early but you have the most capable people possible looking after their best interests.
Unlike Vegas/TB...

As far as finishing atop the league, I think it is waaaaaaaaaaay more important to go into the playoffs playing well and healthy.

Reactions: Stumbledore

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Surprised people are panicking about Toronto, they've been playing like garbage for awhile. Boston will be a challenge but we handled them quite well a month ago. The dreaded January collapse didn't happen, Jets would still be 8-4 for the month even if they lost the next 3. Then there is 9 days off to lick their wounds. RELAX
I missed that completely. Where are they panicking?

Reactions: Stumbledore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad