Post-Game Talk: Jets win 4-2! Time for a dance party!

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
tumblr_lwfl99k0qF1r7wg6no1_400.gif

Avocado Coolranch

Just a fool
Jul 1, 2012
Vancouver
glad to see jets hold the lead this time around. tired bunch for the first half but once they had the lead, they sure had more of a jump to their game. that being said, not looking good for jets with the injuries piling up.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
ok, start at portage and main, down portage and turn right at the perimeter highway all around the city and back down main street to portage and highway again

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
67.4 Penalty Shot - If a defending player, except a goalkeeper, while play is in progress, falls on the puck, holds the puck, picks up the puck, or gathers the puck into his body or hands from the ice in the goal crease area, the play shall be stopped immediately and a penalty shot shall be awarded to the non-offending team. See also Rule 63 – Delaying the Game.

You got me. My guess is if the refs saw it, it would have been a penalty shot. Unless the fact that it was lying on a pad and not on directly on the ice surface? Kind of a weird technicality if that's the case.

Edgar Halliwax

aka Marvin Candle
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
Wright just keeps getting better and better. And he rarely makes mistakes with the puck. Can't believe we got him for nothing...:yo:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
You got me. My guess is if the refs saw it, it would have been a penalty shot. Unless the fact that it was lying on a pad and not on directly on the ice surface? Kind of a weird technicality if that's the case.

Anyway you slice it, we got a huge break on that one.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Great road trip so far, now if only we can fix the home record! (does that feel weird to type or what? :amazed:)

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Glad Ladd scored that beauty. But man, other then that he was pretty bad tonight. End of the day he scored though I guess! Which is all that matters now.

Great games by Wheeler, Pavs (aside from 1 weak one) Little, Kane, Burmi, Wright, Slater, Bogosian, Stuart.

Many others battled did good things, and bad things as well! But who cares, we won. Hate to see what our lineup will look like in NY though haha.

chancemc

Oct 2, 2011
just imagine how rocking the MTS center will be if we can go 4-1 on this road trip considering how it looked like all meaningful hockey was done there till next october a few short days ago. great road trip so far

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad