GDT: Jets vs Wild (Jan-13th, 6PM) All Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Please take a look at their 2nd shift where the Wild players just walked through the neutral zone. Also look at like the 3 times they have already turned the puck over coming out of their own zone barely 10 mins into the game

The entire team is turning the puck over. Maybe just noticing scoring wingers more because Lowry and Scheifele are missing which has changed the whole dynamic of the team.

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
Fair enough - but we have extra centres. We have Copp and Roslovic. Think about how difficult it would be to get a C better than those 2. And then about what the price would be.

I like Copp. He’s a such a smart player and so versatile. I wonder why Roslovic hasn’t been given a chance at centre. I would have used this game to assess his skills. As for the price, sometimes an organization has to take calculated risks.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
If the Little line does not score, who will? The first one's awful, the Copp line is showcasing some of the worst play I have seen from them this year, and the fourth gets limited chances to do their stuff.

Reactions: JetsFan815
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad