GDT: Jets vs Wild (Jan-13th, 6PM) All Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Yep, Little was completely outplayed in that goal. Horrendous defence by him.

You have to be joking? I think you may need a lesson on hockey. Little stuck with his man and forced him to pass, was Coyle dangerous or a threat.... no. Dumba was wide open to walk a lane to the net. Who's guy was that? Little'a fault as well? I will let Coyle do circles behind the night all night as long as he can't walk out and guys in front are covered....

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Yep, Little was completely outplayed in that goal. Horrendous defence by him.

If that had been a man sized D man like Poolman or Chariot instead of mini Enstrom Little wouldn’t have had to be playing Enstroms position for him!

Psych0dad

Sep 27, 2017
Saint John, N.B
Laine can't be called out, because the Laine fan club. But every other player can be called out by Laine's fan club. Funny

Nobody has an issue when you call him out on things he does wrong.

But it's not acceptable to attach blame to Laine when a veteran clearly ducks up and causes a goal.

You are free to blame him for his own mistakes and faults. I will agree with you on those.

Zero fault on Laine on that goal, unless you are going to argue that Laine shares blame because he passed to Wheeler and he should have known better.

Reactions: hudster

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Oh well many of us didn't think the Jets were going to win today and are vindicated, feels bad man real bad.
I thought we’d dominate this tonight
Check my posting history I’m wrong.... like weatherman bad wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad