GDT: Jets vs Preds Round 2 Game 1 - Apr-26th, 7pm - "Level 2"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Anyone ever play Astro Invaders? They had one at the Winnipeg Roller Rink from 1980 until 2007.

View attachment 117319

Waaaaaay too busy trying to pick up girls at the roller rink , being that i played hockey i could roller skate backwards , boy the girls thought that was cool . :laugh: Snow Ball !! Remember that ? Ok guys lineup against the wall and the girls will skate back and forth checking all of you out and hopefully you get picked , talk about pressure . :laugh:

Reactions: QuietContrarian

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Ahhh yes.....back in my grad year a buddy and I would go to a bar to play Pong. It was one of the first table top video games. very basic and a bit boring but it was the gateway drug into that world. I had a 10 year run where I enjoyed playing video games in Bars. Ms. packman probably ate up the most quarters.

Well done again Zham!!

Feels like this entire season has built up to this moment and this match up. I guess it’s time to see how it goes. I give Nashville the edge due to team health and their run last season but she’s a close looking one on paper. Hope it lives up to the hype.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Beauty GDT

MFW I see Hendricks as Pong:

vVkoPPU.gif

I see him as stick or ball

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Great GDT Zhamnov , i too spent alot of my parents money and my own on Vid , used to go to Mothers downtown all the time . Go Jets Go !!! Gotta say after reading alot of posts from Nashville fans , i don't just want the Jets to win , i want the Jets to absolutely destroy the kittys so bad they move the team to Atlanta . :naughty:

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
OMG exciting hour was the best!!! I still remember my mom smacking me around at the corner store when she would catch me there spending "her" money on the game.....ahhhh the good old days when you could beat your kids in public :D
Coco Savage and his stupid bull rush elbow would get me every time lol

Moral of the story....Go Jets Go, treat the Preds how my mom treated me when she caught me playing exciting hour at the corner store!

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
Eyyyyy I made the top 10, I knew I had it in me! :sarcasm:

I hope this series is less... eventful than some of the games against Nashville were in the regular season. Unless we win, of course. In which case let the goals come.

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

DREGER21

Mar 26, 2018
Wow.... I might be dating myself but I remember there were at least 6 or 7 stand alone arcades on Portage. Mother's, Long John Silvers, King's Castle, AT&T. Am probably missing 1 or 2 more. You had to be 16 to get in but if you had signed parental permission you could enter as young as 13 or 14 I think.
My games were Track n Field and Rally-X. I never met anyone who could beat me at Rally-X (car driving thru maze searching for flags while being chased by other cars). For a couple years the Guinness Book of World Records included arcade game scores. My best score at Rally-X easily broke the recorded world record. But that was 35 years ago... you could smoke in the arcade..Portage was teaming with people on Saturdays..... but I digress... 3-2 Jets in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad