Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Skyboxes | Hartwall Arena

Skyboxes

Take it all in from the best seats in the house

Hartwall Arena’s skyboxes offer everything you need to host an event to remember. Entertain clients, reward employees with an exciting night out or have fun with friends, all from the best seats in the house.
Tel:
+358 20 419 4076

Email:
aitio(at)hartwallarena.fi
270_tilat-2.jpg

Renting a skybox during one of our world-class concerts or hockey games is always a crowd-pleaser, but you can also host a meeting or party in an Arena skybox at other times. Hartwall Arena skyboxes are also great venues for private parties like birthdays, bachelor parties or game nights. Raise a glass, enjoy great food, and cap the night off with a hot sauna.
Turn your next event into a true celebration and reserve your skybox today. Have a look at our event calendar and choose the concert, game or date that’s right for you. Get in touch with our sales team so we can get this party started right.
Get in touch with our sales team at aitio(at)hartwallarena.fi and the best seats in the house are yours.
NEW! - Now you can also brand one of our skyboxes with your company's look! Further information: +358 20 419 4076 or email aitio(at)hartwallarena.fi
About Hartwall Arena’s skyboxes

Our skyboxes can accommodate between 10 and 70 guests. Skyboxes on the second and fourth floors are equipped with private restrooms (on the fifth floor, the restroom is located in the hallway), a coat rack, TV, a flip board/markers and a projection screen. In skyboxes equipped with saunas, towels are included in the rental fee.
Skyboxes 201, 270, 407a, 407b and 408 are located behind the stage during concerts in cases when the stage is at the southern end of the arena. The prices here are starting prices, and a VAT tax of 24% will be added.
Skybox services

For reservations and more information on all of our skyboxes, please contact our Skybox service team.
Open weekdays between 9.00 – 16.00
Tel. +358 20 419 4076
Email: aitio(at)hartwallarena.fi
Skybox Catering

Restaurant and catering services are provided by Restel Restaurants.
For further information regarding menus and catering options, please contact the Restel Restaurants sales team.
Tel: +358 20 419 4101
E-mail: ravintolat.hartwallarena(at)restel.fi
Skybox tickets

Please note that on event days, skybox guests will need to purchase any lowest price category entrance ticket.
Tickets can be bought from the Skybox reception desk on event days or ordered in advance from the Skybox services team.
If you have any comments or feedback, please email us at aitio(at)hartwallarena.fi
Skybox locations

Hartwall Arena location
Skybox Locations
Skybox Facilities

Amenities include a private restroom, a coat rack, a TV, a flip board and projection screen.
Towels are included in the rental price of sauna skyboxes.
Skybox reservations and additional information

Skybox Reception, tel: +358 20 419 4076, or E-mail: aitio(at)hartwallarena.fi
Suite Entrance

Reactions: ps241

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I understand.. But for me as a poor Finnish fan you can imagine how awesome this is. Might be a once in lifetime chance for me and many others. :)

Any idea what kind of price-range one can expect?

I would expect tickets to be $100-$300

Reactions: boyko10

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
While I'm happy for Finnish Jets fans ... I really wish the NHL kept the Jets out of this publicity stunt. It just seems bad for the team to deal with such travel and jetlag in the midst of the grinding taxing, and hyper-competitive NHL season. I'd rather we didn't have such a disadvantage thrown in our way.

Ottawa went into the toilet really bad after their Sweden trip. The Avalanche have been better lately I guess, but I'd still rather if the Jets didn't need to content with this. Will be fun for the Finns though I guess.

Wolf357

Jul 16, 2011
How many seats does the arena in Helsinki hold? I wonder if any tour companies in wpg will have air/Hotel/ticket packages?
Although it would be cool to just watch the game in a Helsinki pub dressed in Jets gear.. me and a group of buddies were going to drive a few hours south to Brainerd Minnesota if the Vikings made it to the super bowl, get a Hotel and watch the Vikings in a sports bar..just to be part of it...

boyko10

44-11-9
Apr 27, 2017
How many seats does the arena in Helsinki hold? I wonder if any tour companies in wpg will have air/Hotel/ticket packages?
Although it would be cool to just watch the game in a Helsinki pub dressed in Jets gear.. me and a group of buddies were going to drive a few hours south to Brainerd Minnesota if the Vikings made it to the super bowl, get a Hotel and watch the Vikings in a sports bar..just to be part of it...

Aboot 13.5K or 14.

SoupaTroupa

WHY NOT US?
Jan 8, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
I think that’s super cool for the Finnish fans! I sure Laine and Armia will be pumped to play at home for a couple of games too. I hope it’s a great experience and doesn’t affect their play in a negative way when they get back.

Reactions: Monkey D Luffy

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Yeah well nice for the finnish Laine bandwagoners. Not really changing much for me - might as well go to Winnipeg anyways IF I EVER f***ING ARE GOING TO ABLE TO PAY FOR THAT SHIT

oh and yes, I AM INDEED SALTY about the fact that our barely 2 year long finnish posters get to see the Jets before I do.

Reactions: roccerfeller

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I'll try for sure, might make it into a weekend trip with my girlfriend and since she's a St. Petersburg girl, she knows Helsinki quite well. Not sure what to do with here during the game though :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad