Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Lemieux a scratch tonight then?
IMG_0487.jpg

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
The kid is down at the pool the wife is getting things organized as we are off to San Diego tomorrow and I'm enjoying a pre game drink or 2. Life is good. Now just need a win.

Go Jets Go.

There’s a place in between Anaheim and San Diego called Oceanside. It’s always a nice spot to stop for lunch or watch the sunset, depending on what time you’re passing by.

Reactions: sipowicz

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
The kid is down at the pool the wife is getting things organized as we are off to San Diego tomorrow and I'm enjoying a pre game drink or 2. Life is good. Now just need a win.

Go Jets Go.

Life must be good there Bogo -- just about $ 4,500 to $ 5 G's for 3 people return trip to San Diego. Ahhh yes the good life !!! :laugh:

What the hell--it's only money :laugh: -- if your stack is thick enough-"who cares"

Last edited:

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince;
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.....

Go Jets Go !!! Go bid the soldiers shoot... shoot Jets shoot... and win... :popcorn:
Oh yeah ......
There was a man from Nantucket

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
hello i AM avgard.

why is this now roslovic tryings going on at toplines. SO THIS MEANS VESALAINEN NEXT SEASON MAYBE AT SOMEWHAT AT START OF SEASONS RUNNING HIGHLIFED GAMESTREAKS AT TOPLINES? WHAT SENSE THIS IS?

what is between ARMIA and team stuff and organisation? is there any respect? any knowing? any wordwar going on at this time? maybe coming to? i mean this guy is like a superstar of team. holding team up sort of but he´s carrying team at 3rd or fourth lines and playd still pervertly sometimes very trusted in defense sometimes not etc. is he is he not? i Think the team trying to say he is good but not very good so they can keep him cheap and keep him "happy" here and having him making the hard Dirty work along with all the "unexcepted" rare superstaff and winning pucks with his long stick and winning battles here and there and Everything else he is doing. is he makin 10 M dollars a year? ...he should not play here if he cant have 1st or second line minits. he is he should be in gold chair at this team but he is treated like a hobbyplayer at here. i dont Think he knows at by himself what good he is. he can skate much faster and do much more work still. he dont get chanche to play more and put confidence on. somewhere else there is . everyboty other team want him

avgard hockeypfrofessor
I love you man:nod:

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Any Jets fans have experience going to Honda Center? We’re staying in Huntington Beach and have a car. Looking for cheap parking wherever (happy to walk as long as we’re not trekking through somewhere scary) and also cheap food and beer.

Thanks JetsBros!
Try Uber or Lyft and just ask the driver to drop you off close enough for you to walk it in.

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
endless wait for game....also got fart desease back since some hours.

avgard hockeyprofessor

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
There’s a place in between Anaheim and San Diego called Oceanside. It’s always a nice spot to stop for lunch or watch the sunset, depending on what time you’re passing by.

Spent a glorious hot August day at Oceanside Beach a few years back, high palm tree’s, good waves, tons of surfers, lunch on the pier, 10/10 day!

Old Town San Diego was neat!

Reactions: jets2020champs

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
No more injury please
Schiefele, Lowry and Kulikov - that's already a lot. :(
Jets suffered enough last year...

GO JETS GO

Just win this one before the ASG break

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Ducks with a healthy roster - this one will be a good test.
If we can beat these guys without our centers, that would be impressive!

Love to see Laine have a killer game - I think we'll need his production tonight along with continuing excellence from the Little line.

Game time - 10 minutes - looking forward to this one!!!

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Hope they don't have that 'last game before a break" lacklustre effort tonight.
I want to see them come out flying with a bit of the ol' razzle dazzle and win something like 6-0
ZjBntbv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad