6RCK40e.jpg

Last edited:

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Haha nice GDT. I was waiting for it.

Would be one hell of a way to enter the All Star Break claiming 8 out of 8 points without Scheifele and Lowry. I am excited to see Roslovic on the "top" line for an entire game.

Really hoping Roslo can get his first goal. Kid has been getting the chances.

Reactions: JetsFan815

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
"Rolso" :D

Nice job, once again!

Laine on the left side. It's all over. I mean that line is probably going to suck, but if it doesn't, it's all over.

Well this is his chance to show that he can crack it on the left side, if not then unfortunately for Laine fans who claim he is a better LW it might be another season before he gets another look on the left side.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Zhamnov great GDT once again , Buff as the Bear from Jungle Book is perfect . :laugh: Would love to see the Jets destroy the Ducks and Corey suckface Perry , the wonderful world of Disney on CBC was something i looked forward to every Sunday night as a little kid . Saturday evening was HNIC and Sunday evening was Disney , what more could you ask for as a little kid . :vhappy:

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
Well this is his chance to show that he can crack it on the left side, if not then unfortunately for Laine fans who claim he is a better LW it might be another season before he gets another look on the left side.

Yup. He is a natural LW, and when you watch him play, anything really good he ever does is from the LW position.

The only concern is if he becomes a massive defensive liability (if there was something to playing him as a RW in the first place), but I think he has enough NHL XP to figure it out. He is actually doing really good controlled break-outs consistently recently. Could be the reason they feel confident enough to move him to LW.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Great GDT, Armia-khan is awesome. :laugh: Despite Armia's perpetual cheerfulness, the Shere Khan avatar fits nicely for his ability to wreck the half wall.

I hope Tigger-kov gets a cage, and perhaps Pin-O'Connor-io finds his game!

Jets 4-2 -- Lets go Jets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Great job again Zammy. My favorite is Buff as Goat and the 7 dwarfs second line. Also Scheif (2011) as Bambi makes me laugh every time. Gold Jerry!

Ducks have got some key pieces back and we are banged up. I see this as a tough match up tonight.

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
Great GDT:nod:

Will be at the game tonight and I really would like to see a win. Got pretty good seats; center ice 1st row upper deck. We are basically the opposite as the last Ducks game. They have their big center's back and we are missing ours. Will be a tough match up.

For anyone going to the game JT Schmid's Restaurant and Brewery is right across Katella Ave from the Honda Center and always has lots of Jets fans in it.

Hope there is a big "True North" during the anthem.

Go!:jetsGo!

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Wonder if they will any thought to getting Roslovic to play center on that line. Maybe if we get enough of a lead.

Really looking forward to seeing if Laine can do something with the move to LW. Hope so!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The Ehlers , Little and Frenchie line is playing very well and they will win this game for us . Hope mean but not stupid penalty Buff shows up tonight . Go Helly Go and GO JETS GOOOOO !!

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
Yup. He is a natural LW, and when you watch him play, anything really good he ever does is from the LW position.

The only concern is if he becomes a massive defensive liability (if there was something to playing him as a RW in the first place), but I think he has enough NHL XP to figure it out. He is actually doing really good controlled break-outs consistently recently. Could be the reason they feel confident enough to move him to LW.

This also opens the door for a Laine-Scheifele-Wheeler line if Laine performs as expected on the left side.

Kratti

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2006
Will have to wake up for this one, which'll make it four games in a row and most since Laine's injury last season. :handclap:

Ducks have looked good everytime I've seen them play this season, let's hope the Jets can keep the point streak going. Didn't think the roslo-wheeler-laine looked good at all last game, let's hope they don't get too exposed by the ducks. Hoping for a strong and an entertaining game!

Reactions: Festinator

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Good GDT! Also don't forget Patrik reading some Donal Duck (in Finnish):

Yup, he made an appearance in Finnish Donald Duck as "Patu Aalto". "Aalto" means "wave", so it is pretty close to "Laine". And obviously Patu ~= Pate.

Finnish version of Donald Duck is by far the most successful comic magazine in Finland so that is quite big thing actually. Even many adults tend to read it occasionally. Our kids read it every Wednesday when it comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->