Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
this would feel bad if the jets didn't have the 3rd period they did

we all know they got more in them and they showed it in the called th 3rd

play like this next game and we're tied up

helle needs to play better. wtf is he shitting the bed

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
At the end of the day, Vegas had the better goalie. You can’t give up a goal in he first minute, and then 10 seconds after you tie it on the road. Takes way too long for your team to build momentum as we saw here, try as they did.

burnoutberry

May 2, 2016
True North
At the end of the day, Vegas had the better goalie. You can’t give up a goal in he first minute, and then 10 seconds after you tie it on the road. Takes way too long for your team to build momentum as we saw here, try as they did.

That's exactly it bud. That's precisely what happened here. If we play the rest of the series like we did in the 3rd, I'll be satisfied whatever the outcome may be. We're down, but we're not out.

Reactions: GNP

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
Playing Chef in the last minutes was a terrible mistake, he looked like 2014 Chef. Put fresh legs out there for f***s sake!

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I want to punch fleury in the face

Don't worry Objective Poster --these Knights are a bunch of "castoffs" and no match for the Jets. The series was over after Game 1, and we'll take the next 3 straight-no problem . The Jet's are clearly in the driver's seat.;)

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
can they switch up lines please? something needs to get the jets going and get have more than a capable roster move people around

Reactions: GNP

sooni

Oct 23, 2014
Vaasa
can they switch up lines please? something needs to get the jets going and get have more than a capable roster move people around

Ehlers(hope hi is back)-Scheifele-Laine
Perrault-Little-Wheeler (Because why not)
Connor-Stastny-Armia
Tanev-Lowry-Copp

I would go with this. It is kinda crazy to break Sheiff/Wheeler duo, but this team needs big time shakeup. Can´t win all series with only one scoring line.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
lebrun_twitter_49669_bigger.jpg
Pierre LeBrun‏Verified account @PierreVLeBrun 6h6 hours ago

Anyone else think Mark Scheifele at $6.125 M per year for six
more seasons just might be a freakin' bargain for the Jets?
Holy mama.

Nov 24, 2006
Yes! I made the GDT. Thanks Zhamnov5GoalGame!

No! The Jets shit the bed for 36 minutes and then ran into the ghost of Vladislav Tretiak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad