GDT: Jets vs Flyers 6:00 CT [tank talk --> tank thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
This game will come down to which goaltender just had the better game. Obviously we'll know which one that'll be.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Have to question why people are crapping on Stafford. He is so far removed from the real problems of this team it's incredible

Effort, it's lacking. The guy drags down Scheifele's line when he's there, and now he's causing problems with our 3rd line where he belongs playing with Burmi and Armia. He's a passenger out there right now, most of the young guys trying to make the team at least play like they give a damn, he's already checked out.

White Out 403*

Stuuuu with another irrelevant, and basically late hit, the insurance he's out of position. That's defense.

Oh no. Another Flyers goal. Damn it all.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Pavelec completely out of position, beats him clean.

Maybe I'm going soft, but how about the team gets the damn puck out of our zone for a change? Keep letting them tee off on the net and it's going to go in eventually. All game we've had terrible coverage in our zone.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Solid first, pathetic second, pathetic first half of third, solid last half of third.

A classic tune coming up from the boys.

White Out 403*

Last time I was in Philly Pavelec let in 7 goals. Just saying.

Nice goal bright eyes. 5 from 30...

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
When did Philly become so good? They look great out there. I know Jets have a lot of injuries but I don't remember them being this good.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Chef... :handclap: :yo:

Muppet-chef-GIF.gif

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
Northern MB
Maybe I'm going soft, but how about the team gets the damn puck out of our zone for a change? Keep letting them tee off on the net and it's going to go in eventually. All game we've had terrible coverage in our zone.

I agree, but it's a wrist shot from 40 feet out. Goalie has to save it.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia

Our D zone coverage as a team has been horrible all game. Not sure what's up honestly because even with depleted line ups it hasn't looked this bad in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad