GDT: Jets vs Flyers 6:00 CT [tank talk --> tank thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't spend much time on the Flyers boards but that opinion seems foolish to me.
Chef - 220 GP - 53 G, 134 P, Career +36 on a team with zero playoff wins
Cout - 343 GP - 55 G, 153 P, Career +24 on a historically better team (since 2011)

As a Jet fan, I'm happy with Chevy's choice. Looking forward to see what our amateur scouting dept can do with a top 5 pick

It's not the points they want, it's Couts defensive acumen. The guy is fantastic defensively, potential Selke caliber and he's still young enough to develop his offensive game while playing against the top players of other teams whereas Scheifele's been insulated behind Little for years until now.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Why can't Pavs play like this all season long? It's not like we're icing a more experienced lineup where breakdowns don't occur as often. He's actually making the saves we need him to make right now.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
That was a weird play. Look like he slid tackled and tried to kill the goalie.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Those slashes happen 100 times a game. Most of the time they aren't called. A few times they will be called.

It's because he came down on him imo. Had he gotten up and given him a little stick that way it probably wouldn't be called as you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad