Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Blues - Fri Feb 23 7:00pm CT

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
I wonder if Comrie is heading back to the Moose?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Eyeseeing

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Goalies getting healthy. I wonder if Hutch could be traded before Monday now? Or even Mason ? As part of salary going the other way.

did you not see what happened in philly. jets wont be trading any goalies till off season. no chance they trade a goalie this year.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
did you not see what happened in philly. jets wont be trading any goalies till off season. no chance they trade a goalie this year.

They may not but you don't know for sure

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player audio: Wheeler (interesting stuff on his tweet about school safety) and Hutchinson.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: Updates on Hutchinson/Mason. Would he consider Hellebuyck back-to-back? On the mindset going into this weekend's games? Tanev/Lowry/Matthias/Trouba updates. On Blake Wheeler's comments about school safety. On his backups for these two games? Has he decided whether Hellebuyck will play both? On Nic Petan's penalty late in the game? Penalty numbers similar to last season.

To listen click here.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Really nice to see our goalies get healthy. IMO we need to start to give Helle some rest.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
big-bang-theory-sheldon-cooper.jpeg

What a ludicrous statement. Of course the sun will come up tomorrow. It's against the laws of physics for either the sun to burn out or the Earth to stop spinning in the next 24 hours.

;)

Sheldon...

Sipowicz..

Same shit, same pile....

The Earth is flat man...

geez dam Jets fans...:sarcasm:

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Well that is next week. The other day Maurice said Lowry back in first part of March and Trouba shortly after that.
Hopefully true KB.
This org has been extremely tight lipped on injuries and time lines don’t always come to the predicted dates.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Hopefully true KB.
This org has been extremely tight lipped on injuries and time lines don’t always come to the predicted dates.
I've actually found Maurice to be more open about timelines this season. Scheifele was called almost exactly right from the beginning with early updates on progression. Some injuries are more predictable on return times than others. Likely they needed to see a certain level of improvement with Lowry before they could start mapping out a likely return date.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I've actually found Maurice to be more open about timelines this season. Scheifele was called almost exactly right from the beginning with early updates on progression. Some injuries are more predictable on return times than others. Likely they needed to see a certain level of improvement with Lowry before they could start mapping out a likely return date.
Scheifele isn’t human he’s a machine

Reactions: KingBogo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad