GDT: Jets Vs. Blues (Feb 23rd, 7 P.M.) - DENNIS BEYAK DRINKING GAME EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
What goes together better than hockey and beer? Well, maybe one thing, but that's a Pat McCurdy song you'll have to look up for yourselves.

We may need a reprieve Beyakism to limit the alcohol poisoning. How about a ten minute break if he says "twisted wrister"

Who knew Mark Stuart was in a commercial. The #3 is not fooling me Stuart
HMGrQpc.gif

Ladies shirt says: 2 minutes for too many men in my life. Hilarious.
O8h7Usd.gif

And keep Tarasenko out of the slot for goodness sakes.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
What goes together better than hockey and beer? Well, maybe one thing, but that's a Pat McCurdy song you'll have to look up for yourselves.

We may need a reprieve Beyakism to limit the alcohol poisoning. How about a ten minute break if he says "twisted wrister"

Who knew Mark Stuart was in a commercial. The #3 is not fooling me Stuart
HMGrQpc.gif

Ladies shirt says: 2 minutes for too many men in my life. Hilarious.
O8h7Usd.gif

And keep Tarasenko out of the slot for goodness sakes.
No way that can be Stu in that clip.

Gap is too good
No missed bone rattling body check causing 2-1 for the opponent.
Actually denies zone entry.

We won't even get into the actual scoring part.

That guy is a fraud.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I'd recommend adding take a drink any time he says 'give and go' when it's clearly not a give and go, but we'd all be unconscious before the end of the first period.

Don't even get me started with 'Grabs it off". What does that even mean? :laugh:

Nice GDT, need a good bounce back tonight.

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg

Gap is too good

That guy is a fraud.

You're watching the wrong guy Ducky, watch it again.

Reactions: DharmaBum

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Im not sure- didnt do my homework.

Just questioning the whole standing still/ shooting gallery strategy for killing penalties. Watched too many games last year lost to special teams.

The whole team is employing that strategy. Maurice says they changed things up with 15 games left last season.Taking Hendricks off the PK won't change the strategy.

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
The whole team is employing that strategy. Maurice says they changed things up with 15 games left last season.Taking Hendricks off the PK won't change the strategy.
Yeah, I brought this up after the LA game. There was nothing wrong with Hendricks positioning against LA, he was exactly where he's being asked to be, 2 of the goals came from areas the Jets are trying to funnel the puck to and concede the shot. Helle would like the Phaneuf shot back and the other was a seeing eye through a screen, if you're going to give up shots that's realistically where you want them to come from, although removing that screen would have been helpful.

The biggest downside to Hendricks on the PK is his lack of quickness to pressure a mishandled pass or get to a loose puck, otherwise he fills his lanes.

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Well I gotta say whatever they are doing worked for a long stretch of games up until a couple games ago. Here's hoping for another long stretch. Maybe the key is not boasting about it on the boards!

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Patrick Chan just realized this isn't the figure skating venue.......uh oh.

Did you notice Jim Slater was sitting right beside Moir? In that image Jim's face is blocked by Moir's arm but live on TV it was plain as day.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Canada outshoots Germany 31-15 but loses 4-3!w:madfire:

650K registered hockey players in Canada, 20K in Germany......sad. Das hockey!

This is as embarrassing as our two Olympic curling team losers, no medal for either team in a sport Canada should dominate! Inexcusable
Don’t worry German’s are humble :sarcasm:

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
Did you notice Jim Slater was sitting right beside Moir? In that image Jim's face is blocked by Moir's arm but live on TV it was plain as day.
Lol, no I didn't and I saw that shot of Moir live. Didn't even register.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg

Gap is too good

That guy is a fraud.
What are ya watching an old game on replay and practicing The Beyak Drinking Game, cause it sounds like someones already half stewed :laugh::laugh:
s15fM5k.gif

Reactions: Ducky10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad