v5mHJDY.png

u0rEk0w.png

T1B5Ozu.png

CYNgMjn.png

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
There's no doubt in my mind these next two games are the most important we've had this year. Lose these next two games and with some bad luck in the OOT suddenly we won't just be fending off Dallas and St Louis; we could be in a dog fight for a wildcard spot.

These 2 games are must wins imo.

Reactions: Georgetown Al

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Great GDT Tugood , with Helly starting tonight we need to win this one . Keep your wheels spinning and the beavers grining Go Jets Go !!

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Ah, the return of the drinking game! ;) Nice work Kent
Beyak definitely has his idiosyncrasies :laugh:
GJG!

Perhaps a category should be added for all the times he talks about Thorburn :laugh:

Side note: just noticed that the Blues' roster includes Steen, Stastny, Schwartz, Schenn, Sobotka, and Berglund, Barbashev, Brodziak, Bouwmeester, Butler

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
There's no doubt in my mind these next two games are the most important we've had this year. Lose these next two games and with some bad luck in the OOT suddenly we won't just be fending off Dallas and St Louis; we could be in a dog fight for a wildcard spot.

I don’t know there are only 22 games left and we are a good team I don’t see us collapsing at this point and we would have too. We are 5 points clear of Dallas and we have a game in hand. We are 6 points clear of The Wild and have played the same amount of games. That is a massive gap in today’s NHL, one of them could catch us if we get really cold but they aren’t both closing that gap IMO. We don’t play the Wild again and we have Dallas two more times and I suppose they could sweep the two clean and make it interesting but we have earned our way into a good spot right now.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

If a couple division comes in late February are going to get you worried how are you going to handle the playoffs? Even a fake 500 record here on out gets them safely in the playoffs. The team has their sights on 1st not holding onto a playoff spot if an epic collapse should happen.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Nice job but nothing beats the Rod Black drinking game for you CFL fans out there mainly because Rod is as lame as it gets.

I agree these are the two most important games of the year!

The game LA was disappointing I suspect a bounce back effort on the road

5-4 Jets

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Great GDT! I'm going to have to stay sober since my daughter is having a big party at our house tonight. I promise to play tomorrow night!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Tight turns will be said at least 10 times , could get hammered just on that saying alone . :laugh:

Reactions: Ducky10

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
He did the leafs game last night. He could be a bit off his game tonight ;)

Reactions: DRC

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada

Thanks for stepping up man.
It's Tugood... pardon the pun.

Two things

1) When Beyak mistakes Ehlers for Enstrom and visa versa you have to finish your drink.

2) I'm concerned about these lines on the road. I think they work pretty well at home but could be exposed in other buildings.

I have tomorrow's GDT near completion thanks to the day off here ;)

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Well I hope the Jets do better than team Canada is right now...:facepalm:

Canada outshoots Germany 31-15 but loses 4-3!w:madfire:

650K registered hockey players in Canada, 20K in Germany......sad. Das hockey!

This is as embarrassing as our two Olympic curling team losers, no medal for either team in a sport Canada should dominate! Inexcusable

Last edited:

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

This is as embarrassing as our two Olympic curling team losers, no medal for either team in a sport Canada should dominate! Inexcusable

It actually is a bit excusable, as a lot of these countries have a national team that has gelled and played together for quite awhile (Germany for sure), and that can beat a last minute, slapped together team of rejects.

Curling is inexcusable, I'm hopping mad with you on that one Sip. I think that may have been a problem with the Curlers also. We picked our 2 rinks a mere couple months before the Olympics, while some countries had a WAY longer lead in time and better prepped while we sent 2 robot skips who obviously thought they would breeze through it. Canada curling got arrogant and lost, big time.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013

Losing Scrivens hurt that team

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
It actually is a bit excusable, as a lot of these countries have a national team that has gelled and played together for quite awhile (Germany for sure), and that can beat a last minute, slapped together team of rejects.

Curling is inexcusable, I'm hopping mad with you on that one Sip. I think that may have been a problem with the Curlers also. We picked our 2 rinks a mere couple months before the Olympics, while some countries had a WAY longer lead in time and better prepped while we sent 2 robot skips who obviously thought they would breeze through it. Canada curling got arrogant and lost, big time.

Maybe Koe and Homan can form a mixed doubles team for the next Olympics. They would be awesome. :sarcasm:

Reactions: LucianoBorsato
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad