Not open for further replies.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
121819.jpg

None

Feb 22, 2012
I wonder if they call up 2 forwards before the roster freeze or just 1, I guess it'll depend on how Perreault feels today.

Appleton is probably a safe guess to get called up, but if they need a second forward I'd like to see Harkins. I'd slot Harkins in on the third line where Perreault played, and Appleton replacing Luoto.

Whatever happens it could be 3 games in 3 nights for someone on the Moose, they played last night and play tonight, and then the Jets game tomorrow.

Reactions: hn777

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Practice Audio:

Players: Morrissey, Connor & Sbisa.

Coach Maurice scrum topics:Update on Andrew Copp? Copp is doubtful before Christmas? Losing Perreault/Copp. Dahlstrom in? Given Copp’s history was it concussion related? What happened on the fourth Carolina goal? How do they flush a game? Re-visiting the loss of Perreault/Copp and the hole it leaves in the team. The Jets going 8-1-1 in home games, does he chalk that up to being due for a bad one? How important has Luca Sbisa been for this team? Is timeline for Kulikov the same? Any common themes in preventing losing streaks?

To listen click here.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Can't read it .....
Mitchell Clinton @MitchellClinton 1h
Maurice says Copp won’t play tomorrow. He’ll have a couple more tests, but Maurice says the injury looks week-to-week. Copp won’t play before Christmas.

Mitchell Clinton @MitchellClinton
He adds it’s an upper-body injury, but it’s not a concussion.

12:39 PM - Dec 18, 2019

Reactions: Jets 31 and SUX2BU

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Crap game in Detroit , then win 7-3 , crap game last night , then win 7-3 .:nod:

None

Feb 22, 2012
Harkins deserves the chance and it was only a matter of time until Appleton got called back up. Harkins should get a chance to play some PP minutes with Perreault and Copp both out as well, hopefully he makes the most of it and makes it hard to send him back.

Edit: I'm glad they made the call-ups before the Moose play tonight from a Jets perspective, but that's a bare roster for the Moose tonight :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad