Pre-Game Talk: Here We Go Again | Leafs @ Bruins Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Oh my f***ing god. Please no. This guys is the absolute worst and most biased official, f*** Wes. Bring back Tim Peel for all I care, just no Wes please.
I am assuming you don't have twitter and haven't seen Tim Peel's timeline on there in the last week and a half.

If you think Wes hates the Leafs and is biased against them, it's child's play compared to how Timmy feels about them. Lol.

67Cup

Sep 16, 2005
Exercising Demons sounds difficult. What do you say?

“Lucifer, Beelzebub, Marchand!
No pain, no gain. Drop and give me twenty!”

Which raises a question: “Do the Bruins have to buy special skates to fit Marchand’s cloven hooves?”

Or, of course, the word posters are looking for might indeed be “exorcises.”

Reactions: Cams

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Exercising Demons sounds difficult. What do you say?

“Lucifer, Beelzebub, Marchand!
No pain, no gain. Drop and give me twenty!”

Which raises a question: “Do the Bruins have to buy special skates to fit Marchand’s cloven hooves?”

Or, of course, the word posters are looking for might indeed be “exorcises.”
I saw a priest at the gym. He was exorcising.

I believe he was doing CrossFit.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
How I want to be feeling Saturday around midnight after double overtime.

View attachment 864129

Would it mean more for the Leafs to win Game 7 in Boston, than it did to simply win a series like they did last season?

...and to add to that, if the Leafs lose to FLA in 5 again... same question as above?

Regardless, I hope to hell they find a way to get it done!

maskingagent

Oct 18, 2016
The last two games have been sloppy and quite boring. At times it was like watching beer league division D, or university hockey. Sheesh. These two teams are clearly the weakest in the East and will get killed by Florida 4-0 next round. For any losing team, there will be firings for sure.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
whats the record with sheldon / wes ?
0-4 in the playoffs with an absolutely atrociously officiated game 7 in there. Leafs were given an interference penalty on what would have been the tying goal. Instead short handed. Then both of the goals scored against Toronto in that game 7 were off of blatant missed penalties. An interference, seconds later goal, then holding the defenders stick and seconds later goal. Leafs were on a powerplay in the 3rd, again literally 2 feet away from Wes a Willy gets tripped and no call as he's staring at the guy take him down.

It was one of the worst officiated games I have ever watched lol I still remember it vividly.

He should not be allowed anywhere near a Leafs game.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Would it mean more for the Leafs to win Game 7 in Boston, than it did to simply win a series like they did last season?

...and to add to that, if the Leafs lose to FLA in 5 again... same question as above?

Regardless, I hope to hell they find a way to get it done!
People are over-thinking this because of the emotion involved. Coming back to beat Boston is meaningless if they lose to Florida. Winning a first round series means literally nothing. Forget this team's past. Think like any reasonable third party in any professional sport. No one should care about winning one round in a 4 round tournament. I want to see how they do against Florida. Beat Florida and then we can have a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad