Status
Not open for further replies.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Everyone loves everyone after a 5-0 win on new years eve :laugh:

I could see us dropping one against Colorado. Not a big deal if we do after three wins out of the break. Didn't get to see last night but I'm a happy camper nonetheless

Critical Mass

Feb 6, 2011
There have been some disappointing games following lopsided victories this year.

Detroit 5-1 against Jets after Jets beat Ottawa 5-0; Chicago 5-1 against Jets after Jets beat Vancouver 5-1; and last time in Colorado the Jets lost in OT following a Jets victory over Minnesota 7-2.

There were a number of bone-headed penalties in the last game against the Avs (see Myers - delay of game X2) and the team looked flat.

Edmonton was coasting last night. Hopefully Winnipeg doesn't take too much competitive satisfaction from the Oilers game. Start fresh and aggressive against the Avalanche and make up for the the last time they played in Denver. Divisional games are still important opportunities.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
So if Buff is back in the lineup......who is back in the PB?

Chiarot? Or
Poolboy?

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
There have been some disappointing games following lopsided victories this year.

Detroit 5-1 against Jets after Jets beat Ottawa 5-0; Chicago 5-1 against Jets after Jets beat Vancouver 5-1; and last time in Colorado the Jets lost in OT following a Jets victory over Minnesota 7-2.

There were a number of bone-headed penalties in the last game against the Avs (see Myers - delay of game X2) and the team looked flat.

Edmonton was coasting last night. Hopefully Winnipeg doesn't take too much competitive satisfaction from the Oilers game. Start fresh and aggressive against the Avalanche and make up for the the last time they played in Denver. Divisional games are still important opportunities.
Yeah, but that was LAST year. We're a much better team THIS year! :D

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Is this Perrault's last year as a Jet? He is too expensive for a bottom 6 player. So hopefully they'll win it this year as Perrault deserves to sip out of the cup.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Is this Perrault's last year as a Jet? He is too expensive for a bottom 6 player. So hopefully they'll win it this year as Perrault deserves to sip out of the cup.

Why would you think this? I expect him to finish his contract with the Jets

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
He’s in the first year of a 4 year deal @ $4.125 million AAV. Another good signing by Chevy.
Is 4 million a lot for a 4th liner? I mean I doubt if he will get much chance in the top 6 with Ehlers, laine, chef, wheeler, connor, Little.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
He’s in the first year of a 4 year deal @ $4.125 million AAV. Another good signing by Chevy.

Considering that he can play on any one of the top 3 lines, and has stats that border on high end 2nd line player, he's exactly where he should be. He's a perfectly good complimentary player, and there's no way he should be traded right now. He's relatively cheap and effective depth. No way Chevy trades that away.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
"Aavco Cup, post: 139669533, member: 206043"]So if Buff is back in the lineup......who is back in the PB?

Please be Chiapet in the PB

9FWDq5n.jpg
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: Rubixpube and DRC

Johnnucleo

Jan 2, 2016
Ostrava
So whos missing from the photo?
Little, Dano, Matthias, Buff, Poolman, Mason, and Bucky. Am I missing anyone?

Im not suggesting anything Im just curious who is who

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Considering that he can play on any one of the top 3 lines, and has stats that border on high end 2nd line player, he's exactly where he should be. He's a perfectly good complimentary player, and there's no way he should be traded right now. He's relatively cheap and effective depth. No way Chevy trades that away.

"So, Patrik... 8, or 6 + Perreault?"

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Thing is, he's better than a few of those players, but is just being used to drive a line
Who would you put him ahead of? Not chef. Maybe little. I would not put him ahead of Connor, Laine or Ehlers. Wheeler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad