GDT: JETS @ VEGAS - Feb 22 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

folix

Jul 24, 2011
I forgot just how good elhers is. Little will work on the second line so long as he doesnt have to actually carry the puck into the offensive zone or be a functional part of the breakout lol. Problem solved!

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Sawyer just nailed exactly what the Jets did so well all last year, particularly when leading. Cut the ice in half through the neutral zone, lots of back pressure and a tight gap off the rush.

That's the recipe for this team.

Reactions: SUX2BU and Duke749

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
Who would have thought the Jets would look like a better team if we replaced Lemieux with Ehlers?

WeepyPettyAlaskankleekai-small.gif

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Considering how many goals have been scored in a matter of minutes. I'm surprised to see so many people leaving.

Reactions: Derfel

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
There is a chance for poetic feat for one player on the team....

Edit: Ahh, too late. :laugh: Copp!!!

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB

"McDavid got two, I'm surprised" is not "I appreciate the time everyone took in correcting me."

But if you'd rather:

I defer to your experience as with the others who are intimately steeped in knowledge about our prospects, but I definitely hope you're right :)

Show me one post where you've ever acknowledged other posters might know more than you about a subject, and I'll hear out your sarcastic .gif

.. so yeah, I stand by what I said. I understand that I can come across as obnoxious because I speak authoritatively about what I know about. But this gets emphasized because, when it's a topic I *don't* know a lot about, instead of responding with snark, I simply say nothing and listen :)

And oh yeah, we scored again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad