Who is the Jets #11 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Is Chisholm much better than Valatti?

Lundmark again, for me.
I think Chisholm moves better, but I haven't heard any major knocks on Valatti.

For me, I was higher on Declan going into the season and I don't see a reason to change my stance. The fact that he was led his team in points for nearly half the season impressed the heck out of me. Merkley ate into his minutes after the trade, but still.

Reactions: Sixty Minute Man

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Harkins is at least on the Moose, as a prospect he is closer to achieving an outcome, one way or another.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Harkins is at least on the Moose, as a prospect he is closer to achieving an outcome, one way or another.

I agree....... Wong is committed to Harvard and players often finish there 4 years there.Also he took an extra year in BCHL before going so he could pull a Wheeler and go UFA on his drafting team after his 3rd college year.
Less than 5 % chance he ever plays for Jets.....

Make it or break it year for Harkins this year....

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I agree....... Wong is committed to Harvard and players often finish there 4 years there.Also he took an extra year in BCHL before going so he could pull a Wheeler and go UFA on his drafting team after his 3rd college year.
Less than 5 % chance he ever plays for Jets.....

Make it or break it year for Harkins this year....

My thoughts as well. Harvard kids typically stay all 4 years though. But doubt he signs with the Jets.

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
I have 2 words for you ..... Hanna Jarvenpaa. He had 4 goals in a pre season game and McKenzie has a tenth of his talent.

Do you refer to Hannu Järvenpää, the guy who played for Jets 1.0 three short seasons 86-89, having less than 0.5 PPG for his 100+ NHL games?

Btw, "Hanna" is a female name, also in the Bible "Hannah".

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Do you refer to Hannu Järvenpää, the guy who played for Jets 1.0 three short seasons 86-89, having less than 0.5 PPG for his 100+ NHL games?

Btw, "Hanna" is a female name, also in the Bible "Hannah".

Exactly....... played like a girl .....(looked like one as well)..... soft as butter on the ice.

Reactions: Halberdier

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Exactly....... played like a girl .....(looked like one as well)..... soft as butter on the ice.

I can't remember Hannu Järvenpää so much as he is about 20 years older than me. He was pretty successful on international tournaments, I recall, so the name is familiar from my childhood.

Just to clarify Hannu is a male name ;-)

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
The worse thing he could have done was score 4 goals in that pre-season game..... Winnipegers thought we found our own Kurri /to Hawerchuk to combat the powerful Kurri /Gretzky Oilers of the 80’s.

I remember watching that pre season game only to follow him later to his lack lustre results.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad