Pre-Game Talk: Jets/Thrashers at the Northstars Saturday Jan 4th 1pm again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Need to talk about this game because the Toronto game sucked . :confused: I would start Helly again to try and get his A game going and he shutout Minnesota last time we played . Niku in for Dullstrom , that was a shout out for Sip , he always called him that .:laugh:

Reactions: The Blue Baron

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
Really need a major bounce back performance from Helle or they have no chance against even the Wild.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Start Broissot Helly needs a couple of nights off after a stinker like that. Still the starting goalie, just needs to get into the right mental space with a few nights off.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
259861.jpg

Still spitting out pieces of my broken trust from the Tranna game.
Last evening was a chapter from Lost in the Barrens, but now....Forward!

A voice in the Taiga wails plaintively:

Give Niku the chance to play.

Give Helle Boy a rest. Reload with Bro, and come out guns blazing.

Minnetonka Stars - I hurl upon thee the Curse of the Viking Grave.

Last edited:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Do you mean me ? I really don't understand but if i am , sorry . :dunno:

<stage whisper> I think the reference is to the title of this thread, because if the _NorthStars_ get a shout, then you need to mention the odd *Thrasher*, thus rubbing salve on the displaced soul. Just an innocent slip, yes? :)

Last edited:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Jets are going through a rough patch with sub .900 goaltending for weeks now. We will need this tending skid to end soon or we will be chasing it before we know it. There are always going to be ups and downs within a a season but we need this down thing end.......now.........please..........and thank you!

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
I recall that we are doing well in afternoon games lately. Easy Win. Well, then again my recollection is not what it used to be.

We usually goalie teams and win a lot on the road lately. Easy Win. Well, then again our goalies aren't what they used to be.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I recall that we are doing well in afternoon games lately. Easy Win. Well, then again my recollection is not what it used to be.

We usually goalie teams and win a lot on the road lately. Easy Win. Well, then again our goalies aren't what they used to be.
You seem happy to be right.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Practice Audio:

Players: Niku, Laine & Hellebuyck.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: Status of players wearing yellow, non-contact jerseys. What stands out from last night? Assessing the Jets at the halfway point. Concern with the latest stretch the Jets have been on. The save percentage dropping and whether they have to adapt. The penalty kill conundrum. Where is Sami Niku in his level of preparedness? Laine back to being a big shooter. Was it way too open a game?

To listen click here.

None

Feb 22, 2012
So assuming Niku replaces Dahlstrom in the lineup, does he start higher than the third pair and knock Poolman or Sbisa down, or does he play a reduced role with Bitetto?

I'd bet he's on the third pair with Bitetto, but Sbisa and Poolman had probably their worst game in recent memory against the Leafs.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
<stage whisper> I think the reference is to the title of this thread, because if the _NorthStars_ get a shout, then you need to mention the odd *Thrasher*, so thus rubbing salve on the displaced soul. Just an innocent slip, yes? :)
Oh shit i am really forgetting that thanks .:laugh: I guess Duke would think that but i'm truly just forgetting , i don't know how to troll . :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad