Confirmed with Link: Jets Sign Quinton Howden (1yr 2 way $650k AAV)

Zhamnov10

Jul 17, 2011
Hey guys,

Just wanted to congratulate you on getting howden. Ive been very high on him since his draft, and I remember going to see a few pre season games 14-15 when he played, and he was by far the best player on the roster due to his speed. He can create a scoring chance out of nothing thanks to it, however he needs someone to skate away with him because he doesnt seem able to put it in the net himself...

I hope he sticks with the big club for you!
Luckily we have Scorburn to line up beside him,all Quinton has to do is get him the puck.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
This year yes he does majority of the guys u listed we do not want playing 8 mins a game on the 4th line and they are also not PK guys.Howden gets pretty much a last chance to be a NHLer and the young guys start in the AHL for some to round out their game and others to be introduced to the pros properly. show me another team that is going to start with 3 fwd rookies and 3 second year players.

Yup, I think Petan, Copp, Dano Lemieux all potentially start in the AHL. All are waiver exempt. I think Petan will be ready like Tyler Johnson when recalled and will be a good middle six player.
edit: Howden Matthias Lowry or Howden Burmi Armia are two good options for a fourth line. I think they can play 8-10 minutes no probelm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad