Confirmed with Link: Jets Sign Jansen Harkins To 3 Year ELC ($925k aav)

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Harkins will soon be a regular. I imagine he will be a main stay in the bottom 6 for years to come.
No...he's got top six potential. He hustles, has excellent quickness, and I just have a feeling about this guy. I'm not saying he'll be a top line player, but there may be room for him on line number two by next season if he's comfortable on his off wing. He just needs an opportunity.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
This is a lesson in writing players off too early in their development
Yeah I had pretty much written off Harkins, but what a big leap he took this year. I think it's fair to see not many people saw this coming.

I was happy with him as a draft pick when we made the selection though, he had just been a bit of a slow developer since then.

Reactions: jetsforever

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Yeah I had pretty much written off Harkins, but what a big leap he took this year. I think it's fair to see not many people saw this coming.

I was happy with him as a draft pick when we made the selection though, he had just been a bit of a slow developer since then.

While i disnt see as big of a jump happening I was pretty happy with how he finished the year with the Moose last season and said he could put himself in the mix with another step forward. Well he took two steps this year.

I like the kids skill set, smarts, attention to detail and his newfound quickness.

Reactions: JetsWillFly4Ever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad