Confirmed with Link: Jets sign Connor Hellebuyck

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
@BrownScottTN

#NHLJets agree to terms with goaltender Connor Hellebuyck on a three-year, two-way, entry level contract

Maybe it spells the end of Pavelec :sarcasm:

Edit:@WiebeSunSports #NHLJets have signed G Connor Hellenuyck to a three-year, two-way entry level contract with an AAV of $925,000

Last edited:

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Wow, this news gets better by the minute! Maybe he sees a game in St Johns by the end of the season and then when the Jets are done Hutch will be there for the playoff run. I think they may get rid of Besko and go with the young prospects as the backups the rest of the way, I wonder.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Wow, this news gets better by the minute! Maybe he sees a game in St Johns by the end of the season and then when the Jets are done Hutch will be there for the playoff run. I think they may get rid of Besko and go with the young prospects as the backups the rest of the way, I wonder.
Crowded crease in St. John's all of a sudden.

This suggests to me that Hutch will start with the big club next year.

Pasquale in the A
Helle in the E

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
**** yeah.

I figured they would offer him a nice signing bonus to start working with our goalie coaches sooner than later.

Rhawk

Apr 5, 2014
As a Lowell hockey fan, I'm devastated. But at the same time I'm happy for Connor, he's worked hard and deserves the contract.

btw: Easy pronunciation guide: Hell-a-buck.

Enjoy and appreciate, Jets fans. You got a good one.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
163.gif

RonJon

May 18, 2011
As a Lowell hockey fan, I'm devastated. But at the same time I'm happy for Connor, he's worked hard and deserves the contract.

btw: Easy pronunciation guide: Hell-a-buck.

Enjoy and appreciate, Jets fans. You got a good one.

Welcome and trust us we will appreciate great or even good goaltending...seeing as it's your first post you can follow Connor by becoming a Jet fan :sarcasm: The door is always open. [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhawk

Apr 5, 2014
Welcome and trust us we will appreciate great or even good goaltending...seeing as it's your first post you can follow Connor by becoming a Jet fan :sarcasm: The door is always open. We only make Leaf fans write a test :laugh:

Thanks, but I'll be following from afar, like I do for all former Lowell players. I'll root for Connor every night...unless he's playing the Bruins :)

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
.946 - that's all we need to say right now.

http://viewfrom123.com/2014/04/connor-hellebuyck-jets-from-umass-lowell-early/

In two seasons at UMass Lowell, Hellebuyck has posted a 38-12-2 record with a 1.60 goals-against average, .946 save percentage and 12 shutouts in 54 games. He sits first in GAA (1.60), save percentage (.946), shutouts (12), and sixth in wins (38) in UMass Lowell history. Hellebuyck also owns single-season records for best save percentage (.952) and GAA (1.37), both in 2012-13.

Hellebuyck was named as Hockey East Goaltender of the Year, Tournament MVP, All-Rookie Team, and Second All-Star Team in 2012-13 and Hockey East Tournament MVP and First All-Star Team in 2013-14.

:):):):):)

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Great news -it looks like we will have a goalie NHL ready a year or two earlier than originally thought. Hopefully ready to go for the 2016-2017 season, assuming he needs 2 full years of seasoning in the minors.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad