Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Sens Nov. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvey

Jun 5, 2006
Ottawa
Will be Armed Forces Game.
Gave my tickets to a friend who is a retired air force service man.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

Very nice gesture :handclap:

Was going to go to the game but I've come down with the flu. Hope the Sens put on a good show regardless. The Jets have been playing well lately.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada

That is a very classy move. :handclap:

Also, you got to think the run Anderson again right? He's el fuego right now! Plus he's been very good against the Jets lately.

Play Lehner against the Leafs to give Andy a break.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
That is a very classy move. :handclap:

Also, you got to think the run Anderson again right? He's el fuego right now! Plus he's been very good against the Jets lately.

Play Lehner against the Leafs to give Andy a break.

Fully agree with this.

Although I'm not too concerned if it goes the other way, even though I'd really like to see Lehner vs the leafs.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Andy needs to play. That guy is the definition of locked in right now. You don't sit someone when they are playing at that level. It would be like scratching hoffman.

What channel is this game on tomorrow?

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
Going to this one. If the boys play like they did vs. Detroit, and Andy does what he did last game to the Wild, then I'll be having a pretty damn fun time. They're playing well right now, just gotta keep finding that next gear.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
i like our new sens

Easy 2 pts
:sens

if you sort teams by alphabet, winnipeg is in last place

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
If only so Anderson plays against the Leafs to give us the best chance to win against them, I hope Lehner starts tonight. Sportsnet night so I'm sure we'll get awful Bob Cole

NNYSens

Aug 28, 2014
Hey guys, Long time lurker first time poster (and a huge Sens fan). Heading up to the game tonight with like 10 friends. I usually go 3 or 4 times a year (I live in Northern NY) but I always drive home after. This time I have a lot of friends coming and am staying the night. We are looking to go early. Maybe head to Ottawa in a couple hours. What should I do before and after the game? I am staying at the Holiday Inn near CTC, which I know is not close to too much bars/entertianment. Whats a good bar to hang at? Is Chris Phillips restaurant cool? or how about the new Sens bar, think its called the Senate?

Go Sens Go!

harvey

Jun 5, 2006
Ottawa
Hey guys, Long time lurker first time poster (and a huge Sens fan). Heading up to the game tonight with like 10 friends. I usually go 3 or 4 times a year (I live in Northern NY) but I always drive home after. This time I have a lot of friends coming and am staying the night. We are looking to go early. Maybe head to Ottawa in a couple hours. What should I do before and after the game? I am staying at the Holiday Inn near CTC, which I know is not close to too much bars/entertianment. Whats a good bar to hang at? Is Chris Phillips restaurant cool? or how about the new Sens bar, think its called the Senate?

Go Sens Go!

From where you are staying, best to head to a bar in the Kanata Centrum. Jack Astor's for good food, reasonable prices. Moxies for eye candy :P

But to get a good pre-game experience show up early to Berts Bar in the CTC. Also a good place to hang after the game for a while while traffic clears (though you can walk to CTC from your hotel)

The Waffler

Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
Definitely gotta roll with Anderson.

I just don't get how Lehner doesn't deserve to start this one. It's not fair. I get it, Anderson had a good game, but Lehner has good games too, you know. It's just not fair. Lehner deserves to start tonight. It's just not fair.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I just don't get how Lehner doesn't deserve to start this one. It's not fair. I get it, Anderson had a good game, but Lehner has good games too, you know. It's just not fair. Lehner deserves to start tonight. It's just not fair.

I can't tell if this was an honest assertion, or a satire.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Jets are playing hot right now. I've missed the last two sens games but i hope theyre playing up to their ability

NNYSens

Aug 28, 2014
From where you are staying, best to head to a bar in the Kanata Centrum. Jack Astor's for good food, reasonable prices. Moxies for eye candy :P

But to get a good pre-game experience show up early to Berts Bar in the CTC. Also a good place to hang after the game for a while while traffic clears (though you can walk to CTC from your hotel)

Thanks, man. My girlfriend got a 400 level Suite, which I didn't even know they had them up there. By far the furthest i've ever been from the ice but should be fun.

Is Berts expensive? Like how much a beer?

NNYSens

Aug 28, 2014

Thanks, man. My girlfriend got a 400 level Suite, which I didn't even know they had them up there. By far the furthest i've ever been from the ice but should be fun.

Is Berts expensive? Like how much a beer?

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Twitter Roundup

Both Chiasson and Ryan having conversations with the training staff
---
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 4m4 minutes ago
Chiasson long talk with training staff. #Sens
-
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 2m2 minutes ago
Ryan and Chiasson didn't skate Friday. #Sens.
-
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 19m19 minutes ago
Bobby Ryan having a discussion with trainer and coach. He got slashed at end of last game. #Sens
-
EDIT: Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 8s8 seconds ago
Ryan may not be playing. He is staying out. #Sens
--

No lineup changes for forwards. Might be Weircioch or Cowen who sits out. EDIT: Might be Phillips
--
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 9m9 minutes ago
16-7-6; 9-93-90; 15-17-25 and 68-27-61. #Sens
-
Tyler Ray ‏@DefenseMinister 14m14 minutes ago
Cowen being used as extra in day game skate. Would be pretty shocking if he's the one who sits given last game.
-
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 17m17 minutes ago
Phillips is skating with Ceci. Looks like Weircioch may be odd man out. #Sens
-
EDIT: Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 49s49 seconds ago
Now Chris Phillips talking with coach and looks like he won't play. Condra and Greening are skating extra. Anderson is starting. #Sens
--

Look for Andy to start
-
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 18m18 minutes ago
Craig Anderson is in the starter's end. #Sens
--

GO SENS GO!!!

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Twitter Roundup

Both Chiasson and Ryan having conversations with the training staff
---
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 4m4 minutes ago
Chiasson long talk with training staff. #Sens
-
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 2m2 minutes ago
Ryan and Chiasson didn't skate Friday. #Sens.
-
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 19m19 minutes ago
Bobby Ryan having a discussion with trainer and coach. He got slashed at end of last game. #Sens
-
EDIT: Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 8s8 seconds ago
Ryan may not be playing. He is staying out. #Sens
--

No lineup changes for forwards. Might be Weircioch or Cowen who sits out. EDIT: Might be Phillips
--
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 9m9 minutes ago
16-7-6; 9-93-90; 15-17-25 and 68-27-61. #Sens
-
Tyler Ray ‏@DefenseMinister 14m14 minutes ago
Cowen being used as extra in day game skate. Would be pretty shocking if he's the one who sits given last game.
-
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 17m17 minutes ago
Phillips is skating with Ceci. Looks like Weircioch may be odd man out. #Sens
-
EDIT: Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 49s49 seconds ago
Now Chris Phillips talking with coach and looks like he won't play. Condra and Greening are skating extra. Anderson is starting. #Sens
--

Look for Andy to start
-
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 18m18 minutes ago
Craig Anderson is in the starter's end. #Sens
--

GO SENS GO!!!

So..........I think they named off half the team there. :laugh:

Hoping for a good game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad