Recalled/Assigned: Jets recall Patrice Cormier

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
GL to Patrice. Not a lot of points this year. But has been a great leader, awesome on the PK, and mentor to Lowry. You can see in Lowry how much he enjoys playing with Cormier

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
I feel bad for the Ice Caps as it seems we are ripping them apart in there streak

But good for Cormier, hope he can get some time in with some points to go along with that!

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I would imagine Tangradi is going to step in for Thorburn, so I don't think Cormier is going to get any ice time.

Unless Maurice dresses Cormier over Tangradi, which would be pretty bad for Tangradi.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I would imagine Tangradi is going to step in for Thorburn, so I don't think Cormier is going to get any ice time.

Unless Maurice dresses Cormier over Tangradi, which would be pretty bad for Tangradi.

No Slater tonight for some reason. Sounds like the line-up might be:

Ladd - Little - Frolik
Byfuglien - Olli - Wheeler
Kane - O'Dell - Setoguchi
Tangradi - Cormier - Peluso

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Lets see, I believe one of Albert, O'dell was an emerg. So that leaves, Albert/O'dell, Corms, Hutch. So yes just one or none it seems

Albert and O'Dell were considered emergency's. I am going to say 95% Hutch was as well. Still have probably at least 3.

The four minimum call up number isn't so bad when you take emergency call ups into consideration. Is it four call ups or does sending down also count against the number?

CaptainChef

Jan 5, 2014
Bedroom Jetsville
No Slater tonight for some reason. Sounds like the line-up might be:

Ladd - Little - Frolik
Byfuglien - Olli - Wheeler
Kane - O'Dell - Setoguchi
Tangradi - Cormier - Peluso

egad, what a line-up. Looks so bad on paper its just likely to work lol. Will be nice to see some of the call-ups actually get into a game for more than just a couple mins

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
egad, what a line-up. Looks so bad on paper its just likely to work lol. Will be nice to see some of the call-ups actually get into a game for more than just a couple mins

if you could exchange Wright for Peluso I think that would possibly be our best Scheif-less lineup

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Should be interesting to see how O'Dell meshes with Kane. I'm hoping O'Dell and Cormier acquit themselves with honour tonight!

First time he has had a legitimate chance so far. And surprise surprise he is all over the place early in the game. Amazing. It would take Sidney Crosby to carry Peluso and Wright. Look at how much even Scheifele struggled on our bottom lines, O'Dell has always just needed a chance.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Whats the verdict Jets fans, how did O'dell and Cormier fare?

I didn't know what to expect out of the O'Dell / Kane line last night, but it was a pleasant surprise. O'Dell had probably 2 or 3 glorious chances, and had his hands up on one. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Cormier didn't hurt himself too badly last night either I thought. The fourth line was able to keep the puck in deep on most of their shifts, and Cormier was pretty diligent in finishing his checks. For a guy coming in in Cormier's position (from the AHL and put on the 4th), I'm mainly hoping he "isn't" noticed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad