Post-Game Talk: Jets play better still lose 3-0, Eliminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

OMG these are great! I mean, I don't know enough to say whether his analysis is correct or not, but it's entertaining as Hell. These last couple have certainly reinforced my own perceptions watching the goals against highlights. Like, JoMo has far too many brain cramps for a top pairing D man, Morgan Barron has no business being in an NHL lineup at this stage, Dubois may be as horribad as Scheifele at defense and Connor back checks like someone more concerned with preserving his status as a Lady Byng contender. :laugh:

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
I wouldn't worry about that too much this year. Picking 13th or picking 15th - not much difference in this draft. From what I have read this draft isn't deep and leans towards below average.
Good, don’t worry about it. Let’s just not pretend that it is any kind of accomplishment to surge after it doesn’t matter playing against mostly teams that are trying to get out of the season without any injuries. it is just sound and fury…….signifying nothing. A fitting end to the season.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad